Friday, August 01, 2008

nonsensical updates.

1) watched HAIRSPRAY in bob's last class on thursday.

2) "this is my last time attending classes in SIM" ---abs. thanks huh. -_-'''

3) met pear at clementi mrt on my way home after tuition. took bus home together. chatted. long lost friends man. miss her. SHE MISSES ME TOO HAHAHAHA. aye, must catch up soon.

4) i hope monz is better after her illness now.

5) i went to get my new retainers' container from a nearby dental clinic at clementi central. the lady at the counter ignored my request and told me to "sit down first" for 15 minutes before realizing that she totally forgot about me. i had to approach her again before she remembered. SIGH.

oh, guess what? they gave me HOT PINK container. i DIDN'T request alright! -_-'''
6) i really hate studying for exams. i feel like i'm losing sleep at night and things i study are floating around my brain, not sure if they really entered themselves into my brain data bank. zzzz.

7) retainers are less of a bitch, now that i've gotten used to them. i still talk like a retard and can't pronounce certain words wth.
aye, the pain for beauty, indeed.


8) i used to keep many diaries since young; when i could read and write. but i stopped because i had too much to write and my hands got tired from all the writing. i thought blogging could substitute this habit. now, i'm not so sure anymore.

i can hardly write my insecurities or troubles here because i get judged every single step.


ultimately, what this place has become is an outlet whereby i try to host entertaining content, mindless in their contexts and light for reading. i've excluded what really bothers me, and what really is existent...deep down inside me. because...frankly...who wishes to listen or care?

everyone's so busy.


can you really see who i am? not just skin-deep.
so tired.

DAMMIT HAVE I MENTIONED I HATE STUDYING??? i know i'll regret this, because when i start working, i'll prefer studying. but....i just wished i were more academic, instead of forcing myself to be one.


i'm a sole wanderer. if i could afford to travel the world my whole life, i would.

give me back my smooth, pimpleless, blemish-free, tofu like skin. SIGH. skin doc soon.

this hols...so much to do. so little time.

work again tml. bless me.
i just need my guardian angel to come home.

No comments: