Tuesday, August 26, 2008

it feels like decemeber in august.

i tried sleeping early so i wouldn't feel so sleepy for morning classes, but it doesn't seem to work. seems like i must continue re-adjusting my body clock.

wasn't late for class today either. this is a good start i say! spent another bomb buying text for com441. zzz. total hole in my pocket from buying ACTUAL texts sum up to about hundred bucks. zzzzzz. BIG BIG HOLE. wah lau eh.


and i'm being a good student never photocopy ok. tsk. HAHAH. moral values level 100 liao. weet weet.

wore another new dress today. the owl one. bought at far east when shopping with nehneh. i remember i met bishi in the shop that same day coincidentally! i was still pondering to get it or not. eventually, under bishi's advice, i got it. ZZZ.

i still feet fat in it. sian. will a day come when i really become aneroxic? HAHAHAHA. a bit low chance ah. zzz.

camwhore day. feeling better after my flu though my immune system feels shaky and wobbly. must be healthy man. this semester gonna be killer! =(

omg my wee wee eyes. small shits. gonna fall asleep any time soon.

i realized i look better in this. must be cos' of my smile. HAHAHA.

and cos' i'm lazy to re-tilt my pictures, you'll have to tilt your heads. HAHAHA!!! no lah, i felt that some pictures were better left in their original angles HAHAHAH. looks nicer ah. wtf. i'm so lame.

com441 was really mcneal. zzz. henceforth called Prof slowmo. she speaks realllyyyy slowly and does things slowly. the ONLY thing she does way too fast is clicking the stupid powerpoint slides.

kns. i thought bob was bad. slowmo is worse. =((( i didn't even have the chance to copy more than a sentence of words before she changed slides. geez. looks like i must really revise beforehand. if i ever get my bum down to studying...=((((

this is how i look like without specs, without makeup. chui to max.

must really work hard and study hard!!! go go goooo. i lose steam so easily.

and i definitely dread tomorrow's com443 because the groupings will be out. andddd...i really don't wish to have undesirable groups. this grouping is gonna last me damn long ok. SIGH. i need something good finally. please lahhhh. godofprojectgroupings, you've done be enough injustice already.

i want nehneh. i want all the goodstuff. HAHAHAHAH. don't ka boom me =(((. i really wanna do well ok. -waves pomspoms to myself-

pig face me.

$51 buckeroos. this book made me poor.

$45.70 moolahs worth. wah kau. poorer.

my messy bag and stuff. home after school. ohhh!!! see my piggy pencil case??? it's damn CLEAN now ok!!! -beams- i washed it before school started!!! =)))

approximately the time when i was camwhoring. HAHAHHA.

my arms look so thin in all the pictures hor. HAIII. in real life they're tmd thick ok. HAHAHAH. like muscle-y thick =(((.

okaay. just now i wanted to run it started pouring. now it's sunny again! it really feels like decemeber in august. but there are many things i want to be changed by the time it is REALLY december.

so many things i am unhappy and dissatisfied with.

i wish i had more willpower and determination. i falter so easily at times. i wish i wish.

my wishes and daydreams/dreams are sometimes so realistic i can almost feel them at my fingertips. is my imagination too good? this is a positive sign, isn't it?

the book taught me that visualization and believing that you have attained without doubt is one of the largest step one can make.

am i really on my way?
everytime i tell people of my ambition, they tell me without hesitation that i'll achieve it.
how come they can be so sure of that?
or is it mere obligation?

i'll never know.

i like eating icecream during winter.
i like eating icecream on rainy days.


FINALLY! i shall go for some exercise before it rains or i become guilty. sleepy.....

more work awaits when i get back. it's nice to see pictures finally, eh? ((((:

No comments: