Wednesday, August 20, 2008

i wanna eat fried egg rice.

Nobody grows old by merely by living a number of
years.
We grow old by deserting our ideals.
Years may wrinkle the
skin,
but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.


Was feeling bored (as usual) and started browsing through certain pieces by photographers. This is one of the websites i came across from jan von holleben



Can you guess the theme of his works? This series is called "Dreams of Flying".



There are plenty more works of this theme, just click the link to browse. (:
Only for photographers enthusiasts, though.

Then there is jing, who boosts an impressive CV and definitely worthy every bit of it.

His works are quirky and fun; depicting scenes in Singapore that we see everyday. Apparently, he managed to persuade the workers/members of the different activity to pose for the pictures at their workplaces. Interesting isn't it?

I like this one!!! HAHAHAHA. Awesomely cute and amusing. Star Wars sehhh. LOL.

Ah well, I'm still extremely bored. Been attacking another series "Rolling Fried Rice" on mysoju.com. HAHAHA. My holidays have been pretty uneventful, brainless and cashless.

Shall go for my jog later. Or not my butt will grow flatter (from nua-ing on the chair too long) while my tummy grows bigger (from snacking and eating) and my legs will become flabbier (from lack of walking or running after buses) and the list goes on. zzz.

P passed her maths! wheeee!!! but i had expected more than a pass. SIGH. nevermind. will tackle tml. i promised her a treat if she does well. will buy before i head over for tuition tml. (:

difficulties sleeping lately. =x yesterday i fell asleep on my bed whilst doing mental calculations of my tw funds. WTF??!?!

and i can't stop dreaming. my mind never seems to rest. fucking tiring.

maybe i cannot wait for school to start to make me busier and occupies my time and enrich me. SIGH. or perhaps i will start complaining about school HAHAHA. ayeee. it's gonna be a tough semester!!! FIGHTFIGHTFIGHTTT.

byebye. update soon.

No comments: