Thursday, August 21, 2008

fighting the sleep monster.

completed my Fried Rice Rolling series finally.
satisfied my dose of da dong HAHAHA.
ayee, this probably marks the near end of the holidays.
yet to get any textbooks or even print out my timetable.
shall do so after i finish this short post.


i apologise for the lack of pictures. my life is simply too boring to even shoot anything interesting. zzz.
tuition in a few hours time.

went for my 1 hour jog yesterday evening. was good.
can feel myself toning up slowly again.
muscles are tauter and i feel strain, meaning i've worked muscles which have been left neglected.


did a facial mask yesterday too.
skin is better too. pimples still got, but hell, they'll clear right?



been shitting regularly. feels good. regular toxic removal.
HAHAHA.


blog surfing plenty lately.
random people, mostly celebrities and famous bloggers.
gaining greater insight of countries out there from pictures and mostly videos.
entertaining definitely.
the attaction of technology; allowing us to roam the world at our fingertips, no need to leave the house.


of course, i cannot wait for my own turn.
but this, i must fight for.
only then, will the rewards be sweeter to savour right? (:



this weather is perfect to listen to music and look through my photo albums on my computer.
i've got so many pictures it's amazing HAHAHAH.
(((: it's nice to see how we've changed. and think back on the old times and smile involuntarily.



some things will never be the same again,
but at least they happened before.

No comments: