Sunday, August 10, 2008

sunday nua-day.

i've been drama-ing (fated to love you) since morning after i watched a little of olympic hockey.

was resting a little from my constant drama dose when i suddenly recalled what D said yesterday regarding the backstabbers in VE. it got me quite worried and skeptical.

why, can some people actually become so despicable and speak lies of people they call "friends" to the bosses? there is absolutely no appropriate reason to be so two-faced and cunning. is this even work ethic? is this within your morals?


so, if you are reading this--i wouldn't know because i am aware that you have a blog (though it was too fucking boring for me to read on)--i would like to give you a gentle reminder that this attitude of yours is not going to last you throughout your life.

sooner or later, people are going to start realizing that you are a tale-teller, liar, incompetent and unreliable worker who is just jealous of others who can simply do better than you.

and oh, if i may add, you are no one significant. you are simply taking up S P A C E in my blog because i would like to point out to you that you are NOTHING but some loser who hasn't entered army and seen the larger world out there; somebody who is arrogant just because he HAS SOMEONE UP THERE in the management for support and the others don't.


disgusting.



the management structure makes me so disgusted too. ARGH. will quit if i can.
now i understand why everyone is becoming so annoyed and disgusted with the structure.
so many has left.
so many comtemplating.



and YOU who has no hint of EQ whatsoever in your system, it is time you start reflecting on yourself and your work ethics too. i thought you irritated only me. but it just doesn't make sense for so many people to complain about YOU to me too. word travels. just because of the WAY you TREAT people.

it just reflects badly about you. and you can complain to me and say others just don't understand. i think...perhaps the one who doesn't understand is YOU.

the irony...considering you majored in PSY. HA HA HA HA.

there must be a reason behind the high employee turnover.
PNB (identity changed for safety purposes) asked me for my bank account number today. i wonder what for. grrr.



counted remaining time till tw trip and my available money sources. situation is pretty tight and dangerous.

oh god, just let me go on this trip alright? my claim back to sanity. =(((((
wishes DO come true. right?


no more spending, jelly! save save save.




when you are working frantically for something others can obtain with a gesture of sticking out their open palms,
you start to wonder why life has planned itself this way.

i want to stop the nagging jealousy;
i want to start feeling proud of myself.
can i?

No comments: