Friday, August 22, 2008

10 things i want to talk about today.

1. i hate it when my father goes on and on commenting on everything when he watches table tennis like he is a pro. zzz. annoying.

2. i think there is a mozzie at home. i've been bitten 6 times in half a day. wtf. can you please go bite someone else. my blood not tasty thank you.

3. iphone is daylight robbery. shall not get it afterall. might settle for itouch. THEN AGAIN, when i strike lottery wtf =(

4. school is starting soon. monday, it is. i've printed out my timetable!!! YAY i'm a good student HAHAHA.

5. i've completed 3 taiwan dramas, watched 5 dvds and clocked more hours on tvee. zzzz. i'm so beyond hope.

6. i shall strive to eat less and exercise more till i slim down/tone up/become lighter wtf.

7. maybe number 6 is impossible. i've been at this weight for 3 years WTF i'm hopeless.

8. my mum told me that she should have sent me to train in table tennis because i defeated all the boys in school when i was in primary school. and then one of the boys was my neighbour. the boy complained to his mother that he lost to a girl. the mother complained to MY mother HAHAHAHAHA. complicated? go read again. (:

maybe i am a hidden talent lor HAHAHAHAHAH. yar right.

9. my mum told me that when i was a toddler, i was so cute that i often got molested by strangers on the road. WTF???

and once, i was almost kidnapped by this weird stranger uncle in some family gathering outside, BUT my REAL uncle (second uncle) managed to stop the man and rescued me. WAHHH SUPER DRAMA LOR.


ok lah. but i see myself back in those days i also wanna kidnap myself HAHAHAH i'm so thick-skinned. but ayeee, see now? cannot make it.

10. i feel better after googling because i've been watching quite an amount of lollipop (bang bang tang) videos and shows OMFG =x yes yiyan, i think i know why you think wang zi is cute now HAHAHAH.

ohh! back to the topic of why i feel better. because i realized other than wang zi, THE REST ARE OLDER THAN ME. yesss!!! i DO NOT LIKE XIAO DIDIs aka little boys!!!



moneymoneymoney come to mama. i'm so deprived of gadgetry pleasuressss =(((.

you know, after examining friends around me, i realized that what i need prolly ain't money rain. but a rich-bf-who-likes-jielin rain HAHAHAHAH. ok random. byebye.

No comments: