Saturday, August 30, 2008

fittest week.

this is probably my fittest week ever in a very long time.
including my evening jog today.....


i've ran 3 times this week! all 1 hour jogs!!!!
i'm so proud of myself. (((:
i definitely can feel my legs becoming toner. but...erm..tummy still there ROARRR.
on my way to become thinner project. HAHAHA.




not much progress in school work. i wanna stab myself.
TEO JIELIN YOU ARE SMART AND INTELLIGENT!!!!!!



sorry man. the above sentence was so console myself.




it's work again on saturday. tuitions and VE. working with the real J. i wonder if he's a sincere person to get along with. =x praying for the best.

no pictures this entry. gonna be short. nothing much i can write. these thoughts are too personal to be revealed.



aye sometimes i wonder when can i insert my contact lens. zzz.i don't wanna be forever geeky leh. plus no make up skills damn loser can. wtf.



used the beauty oxymask today after my bath. was good. ((((: miracle water. my close-to-hundred-bucks splurge is worth it!!! HAHAHA. for my skin!!!!!! yayyy.



is it wrong to want things that i cannot have?
am i wanting too much? beyond my means?
am i greedy?
i don't feel that i am.

i feel deprived.
or maybe i'm just not easily satisfied. SIGH.
i don't know man. i don't wanna be an ungrateful brat. i don't want to be demanding.



but i really can't afford anything i like or want right now. and this seriously sucks.
i hate myself.

No comments: