Tuesday, July 29, 2008

it's back to haunt me.

been feeling rather sick recently. nausea, tiredness and dry lips, sore throats and all.
feels like the stomach flu is back to plague me. damn.

BE HEALTHY, BODY!!!! i need you to pull through the finals!!! =(((




was slightly late for mus266 in the morning. ck was WAYYY later than me. but i look the same bus as his xiaomeimei HA.





gave abs the gift! a doremon hand-held fan HAHAHAHAHAHA.





she went off to bank in some cheque and i stayed back in school because travelling also need money HAHAHA. ayee. she came back with food for me! SO SWEET!!!

-big wet eyes-

milk tea and cheese cake. wow. all jap brand. looks good eh? let's examine them.


baked cheese cake. uh huh.

red tea. jap style. looks very much like milo/chocolate milk/bubble tea HAHAHA.


opened. nicely packaged. one box contains 6 pieces.

deliciously moist petit cheese cake browned to perfection.

even the interior of the box is so nicely designed. jap stuff is just different man.


then...on a close lookkkkkk..... omfg??? it contains alcohol?? 16%??? HAHAHAHAHA. wahhh machiam beer. how come jap foodstuff has weird ingredients LOLOL.

looks. can you see alcohol in tha above ingredients description? -_-'''

a closer look at the tea's ingredients. OMG IT CONTAINS VITAMIN C??!?!?! HAHAHAHAH.

thanks a lot abs for the food! (((:

class time.

then was NDC for retainers. papa came to fetch me because i was running late. reached late still. waited 40minutes for my turn. SIGH.

folded the queue number slip to make a heart!

empty but surprisingly slow. sheesh.

had my x-ray done.

you know, if anyone asks me to tell him/her 10 reasons (or more) about why i hate myself, i wouldn't have any difficulties.

one of the reasons is because of the things i do absent-mindedly that are so annoying that i want to stab at my poor body-brain coordination. ARGHHHH.

the retainers are a bitch. i can't talk properly in them. i'm drowning in my own saliva. and i pretty much cannot eat anything with them on.

and i need to have them on 24/7 unless it's mealtimes, brushing teeth or contact sports. SIGH.

not that i have any appetite recently. i feel so sick i hardly want to eat anything for fear of puking.

oh, back to the topic of why i hate myself. something occurred when i got home which made me want to stab and slap and kick myself inside out.

within ONE hour of receiving my new retainers and container (to place my retainers), i dropped the container on the floor.

the clasp broke off. and the box can't close.

WTFWTFWTF KNNCCB HOW COME I HAVE BUTTER FINGERS!?!?!?!

ayee. i need to go buy a new one. tmdccb. i hope it's not too expensive. pissed.

ok. i'm constipated. i need to study. -cries-

at least i'm like halfway to dieting. those bitchy plastic things (though i'm undoubtedly thankful for them because i need to ensure my teeth stops moving out of shape) make me don't want to eat anymore. zzzz. removing and placing them back is such a chore.

i doubt i'll be talking much these few months until i get used to it. i slur WTF. hates.

oh, i didn't meet mr. dentist. SIGH.

i did, however, see honda and his gf in the morning while rushing from the bus stop up to music lesson. zzz.

ok. i feel too sick and starved to continue. byebye.

No comments: