Monday, August 04, 2008

back from hibernation.

i've tried to keep my distance from the computer and internet. erm. to study. attempt to study. my computer seems fine RIGHT NOW, but i wouldn't know what might happen the next second. PLEASE BE HEALTHY DEAR COMPUTER I LOVE YOU.



my finals are officially over for SUMMER 2008. (:

i daresay the com249 was VERY screwed. i did try my best. i had several correct answers which i eventually CHANGED last minute and got it WRONG as a result. i wonder if anyone knows how that feels? zzzz.

i read somewhere (i think among all the countless texts as a communications student) that we DO learn from our mistakes, only that we DON'T keep to the LEARNED way for long. humans often revert. zzzz. congrats to teojielin then.

as a result? about 10 mistakes out of 50. WOW. -_-'''


i better be praying that bob loves me and won't fault me for class participation. =((( and considering he did stop me before i left the exam hall (after handing up my paper) to chat, i THINK he knows me lah huh. HAHAHAHA. talked for a bit. tskk. he would most probably be teaching for com441 or 443 mans. zzz. we cannot run away from bob. HAHAHAHA.

one of the days i can't remember when. got fascinated with the reflection on the glass table top form the balcony.

went out with nehneh after the paper despite both of us feeling terribly tired out.

walked around far east. lunched at LJ. went to toilet to take off my retainers. who could resist cam-whoring? HAHAHAHA.



chipmunk says hi from toilet. damn i want my fringe to grow fasterrrr.

yar man. see the face size difference. zzz. they say wear retainers change face shape. mostly is become smaller and more defined KNS IT DOES NOT APPLY TO ME OK.


this picture turned out damn DOTS cos' we realized both of us look like we just woke up HAHAHAHA. wtf.

aye i love macro shots.

puffer face. ohhh. spot my clean non-nail-polished nails!!! so rare!!! ok, only because i'm too lazy.

mango fish wrap-->nehneh's. she says it's good.

good thing? my eyes look large and can see double eyelid HAHAHAH.

bad thing? i look like a constipated pig. zzz.

chase away the bluessss.

because i'm done with mus266 finals too! did both attempts because i got so pissed when i thought my answers for the first one was ALL Correct. did not expect to see that i obtained one mistake......AND i don't even know where was the mistake.

redid. different set of Qs. anal sia. zzz. got full marks finally.

yay. and i'm most proabably getting A for music already. HAHA. erms. which is a stark irony considering it was my anticipated worst module. zzz. now, instead, i'm worrying for my COM249 which might end up as a B+ or A- the most. fantastic. =((((

i just don't wanna see my GPA drop lehhh sigh. 3.8 please stay with me darling.

ok! enough whining about what's done. it's holidays for about 2 weeks till 24th Aug, then back to school for FALL SEMESTER zzzz.

gotta plan my activities wisely now.

FIRST UP, GET YOUR BUTT OFF THE CHAIR AND BED AND START EXERCISING TEOJIELIN.

fatty bom bom cannot stand the sight of myself! =(((( i will get back my toned-ness. FIGHT FLAB!!!!

ps: saw roy early in morning at clementi interchange on the way to school. wow. HAHA must meet soon when he's free from school too.

pps: saw bishi seatmate in town with her friends too! HAHAHA missed terribly. and looking pretty as usual!!! (:

ppps: can someone be nice and send me MMS of NDP fireworks while i'm working? =( it's a rare year for me to miss this. and i'm missing my popo's birthday bash. AND sending off abs too. SIGH. what a cramped NDP.

No comments: