Thursday, August 07, 2008

stay tuned!

i've been procrastinating my childhood-->pri school-->sec school-->JC pictures entry for eons. and....i'm still not gonna post.


been reading a few articles on DIGITAL LIFE and MIND YOUR HEALTH recently. catching up on common sense and latest happenings in the world around me. the reasons to stop blogging just got stronger. but anyhow, it's gonna be a dictation of my ordinary life for now. i like to read back and laugh at certain things.


ying wei ping fan, ye ke yi shi ge hao dong xi.


papa was digging out old TYS-es and textbooks and notes from my academic years to throw out/donate/i don't know. found an autograph book from secondary 3/4D in RV. HAHAHAHA. zomg. i read all the things written and i couldn't help laughing outloud. haven't things changed...i bet the comments about me don't apply now already. LOLOL.


even though they may have forgotten me; neglected my presence; never bothered to ask about or catch up or meet up....i am proud to have them as my friends once. proud to know that we were young but full of dreams, forgiving and accepting of differences.

even the most unlikely "enemy" or stranger could become your best friend. (((:



hooked onto FATED TO LOVE YOU on mysoju.com and am at episode 7 within half a day. -beams- i've neglected my reelism-indulgence for a bit. let me be less intellectual right now to watch and listen to "na xie wu liao de dong xi" (quote unquote my mum's response to my drama-ing). HAHAHA.


ruan jing tian i love youuuu.
joe chen gives me hope that geeks can find love too HAHAHAHA.

digressing; i wanna get that miracle water mask. (((:



ok lah. i've got a date at ECP at 2pm for cycling! (:
finally getting some vitamin D.
wishing for it to be a fruitful and fun dayy!!! happiness alright!


shall reveal who this hot hot date is when i post the pictures!
i hope it'll be a good day with fair, appropriate weather. please ah, no more thunderstorm like me and nehneh last time WTF.


painted my nails finally. (: dark blue with stars nail art stickers. took pictures. lazy upload.



com went into mini coma this evening. revived. but....uncertain condition. =((((((


goodnight!

No comments: