Sunday, August 24, 2008

12 things for sunday.

1. the first thing that abby came online to tell me (minutes ago) was that there was a country flag with a cactus on it. zzzzz. THANK YOU ABBY CHAN. and no, i'm not going to get married there ok =((((
i don't like cacti.

------

2. monz smsed me this afternoon to tell me that she was one of those who queued up and finally bought her iphone with chip. HAHAHAH. wtf win already lor. gek me until the max. LOL. but we gonna meet up next week!!! YAYYYY. miss her mans. can play with her new phone also HAHAHA.
and discuss tour plans. =x

------

3. olympics2008 at beijing is officially over. boohoo. no more random switching on of my tv to browse channels to watch various sports. i'll miss swimming, gymnastics, athletics, synchronised swimming and artistic gymnastics.

thinking about 2012 olympics in london makes me feel old. =x

------

4. i wanted to run on friday and sunday BUT it rained on BOTH days for the ENTIRE day here at west coast. wtf. watch me become a cow.
cow= fat + eat grass. how apt.


------

5. VE work was supposedly with a J (whom i only met for a brief minute before he left because he was feeling unwell). eventually, i ended up with a H. H for Han. no, not hans papa lahhh. HAHAHA. ehh, but i daresay he is rather cute for a malay (: the tall lanky with cheeky grin type. and he's OLDER okkkk.

-double confirm i don't like xiaodidis- HAHAHA.

he wasn't exactly the chatty type. i felt like i was yakking away for the entire shift and actually FELT BAD for being so annoying HAHAHAH. but at least he admitted he wasn't the kind who talks a lot AND asked me to initiate conversation topics. LOL.



while we were walking towards the interchange together after work, i felt guilty and decidedly kept quiet. BUT i realized HE was the one who started chatting randomly LOLOL. must have been infected eh?

and because the walkway was quite crowded, whenever he squeezed ahead of me, he would always slow his pace to wait for me. a minute gesture, but i think it means a lot (: =D and when we parted at the interchange, he even asked me when he'll see me again HAHAHAH. woooohoooo.



okay lahh. am i hua-ing? i'm just glad that he sincerely LOOKED like he didn't mind being friends although i probably irritated him for 5 hours straight HAHAH.


and although he smokes. and even asked me to join him.
"do you smoke?"
"no."
"want to try?"


HAHAH wtf?? plus point: he doesn't stink even after the smoke. (: a first, definitely. i wonder how he does that. and he makes it a point to blow the smoke the opposite direction from me when we were walking together. wow. rare. or maybe he is just so tall the smoke floats overhead. zzzz. =.=

------

6. that was a VERY LONG number 5.
Hboss popped by during our shift yesterday night for a long chat. been superrr long since i last saw him. felt really good just catching up and making fun of him and his just-married-life. as usual, he never fails to say weirdodo things to make me wanna slap him. zzz.

even Han asked me how come he says such things to me. zzzzz. just listen one ear in, another out lah.

------

7. the weather over the weekend feels like december in singapore. strange.

------

8. school starts in 11 hours time. boooo. i wonder what beholds this new semester! excited, anticipation, but also slightly nervous and afraid. wtf.

i hope my lecturers are excellent and LOVE ME-->TEO JIELIN. HAHAHA. therefore i will get As for both modules yayyyy. happily ever after. (((:

ok. textbook money flying away. sobs. =(

------

9. i cleared my past 2 semesters' work which was piled all over my area in the living room. zzz. dust dust dust. threw away a stack of papers. saved another stack. put aside the books.

caught glimpses of MGM301 work. zzzzzzz. the pain i experienced while studying IS STILL VIVID wtf. =( i'm amazed i even did quite well for it.

saw COM300. COM125. COM242. COM249. MUS116. PHI101. zzzz. wow. flashbacks. i'll definitely cherish all those memories of past modules although some were torturous. somehow, the more painful they were, the more memorable they were. HAHAHA.

------

10. okayy. finally at number 10. remember i said i've been dreaming almost every night? it's fucking tiring. anyway, yesterday night, i dreamt of a similar dream i had the previous week. NOT a repeat, but more of similar characters and venues.

ALTHOUGH i cannot really distinguish exact characters in the dream. zzz. and there were really weird things happening inside. zzz.

------

11. one of the regular customers at VE is in the team of computer graphics producer for the upcoming Star Wars--The Clone War movie. wtf??? HAHAHA. and smart me didn't know.

AND because i don't like to watch animation when it comes to movies like Star Wars, Hellboy, Superman, Spiderman etc (you get the drift), i asked VERY SKEPTICALLY "do you think it'll be good?"

"I am involved in the making of it."

oops big shit. HAHAHAHAH. literally turn corner cua sai. wtf. =x

------

12. my head is reeling for ideas to earn more moolahs to complete my tw101 dream HAHAHAHA.

kind souls out there can help fulfill my dslite101, itouch101 and t300-101 dream HAHAHAHAH. ayee, i know you all very nice hor!


first things first. stop eating and become thin. zzzz.

ps to myself: more and more customers are asking me for recommendations of movies to watch. zzz. suddenly i realized my movie knowledge is good. HAHAH. but please don't ask me about commercial or hollywood movies. i've not watched most. you can ask me more about foreign or arthouse films though. =DDD

No comments: