Tuesday, July 01, 2008

lessons learnt.

FULLY TEXTUAL. IF LOOKING FOR GRAPHIC STIMULATION, THIS AIN'T THE PLACE. SORRY.

so...hermeneuticism? LOL.

if there is indeed a higher power out there, i'm sure i must have swallowed a fish bone for a reason WORTHY enough for the agony involved zzz.

and there better be a better reason for my constant financial dire state. ZZZZZZ.


i finally decided to see the doctor today after school; taking into account my uncomfortable situation. i got scolded by the doc for not coming earlier.

i paid fucking half of my tuition pay per session just to sit on that lousy chair and hear him speak for less than 5 minutes before i was sent out and HE FUCKING STARTED FIDDLING AROUND WITH HIS PHONE THE MOMENT I STOOD UP.

i'm so pissed. see nana? this is why I HATE GOING TO SEE THE DOCTOR. zzzz. cheat my hard-earned money.

kns. i was so hyped up to see how the doc will dig up the bone from my throat but he said he cannot do anything and i better pray the bone dislodges and doesn't cause any infection or not i would have to go to the hospital to do x-ray blahblahblah.


wah kau. i like to type long sentences when i'm pissed.



the point is, i left the clinic in the same state as i entered. and i complained to haoz and nana via sms. sigh. sorry peeps. i'm a whiny folk.


i trudged home in the heat and almost died. passed kent ridge and the stupid kids stared at me as if i were some animal on exhibition. WHAT??? NEVER SEE BEFORE A DAMN SWEATY GIRL AH. kns. got this ah lian even pulled her bf to stop in his tracks and both proceeded to stare PROMINENTLY at me while whispering (ok, since i can hear it, it's not really a whisper zzzz) "ehh!! look look!!!". zzzz. dig your eyes out then you know.

look what look.




ohhh. what are the odds indeed.

i met ck on the bus to school today. wanted to chat more with him one. but we got separated on the 184 bus to SIM (him to ngee ann) cos' of the crowd. zzz. couldn't talk at all. sian. tried to stone and stare out of the window i was facing (standing up no seats) because i saw this junior from music class infront of me and she was staring at me. wtf. social manners, hello????

discussed music project for presentation on friday. zzz. reminds me of work on friday too. then sat is full blown work schedule. leaving me sunday ONLY to study the two chapters due for com249 quiz on monday. =((((( LL, YOU BETTER BLESS ME. i have not much time mans.


tuition tml with P. been rather long. busy with school; both she and i.


ohhh. WHAT ARE THE ODDS? I MET LIM ZIHAO ON THE BUS TO CLEMENTI AFTER SCHOOL. HAHAHAHAHA.

ok lah, technically he saw me and i didn't see him cos' i was so stoned from the 4 hour sleep the night before. and i was with priya anyway. zzz. suddenly got this shadow infront of me so i looked up lah. so guai lan, who stand infront of me??? HAHAHAH.

so i looked up. and who else but mr hot (just so cos' birds of same kind FLOCK together HAHAHAHA).

nice to see him after so long. GENE I MISS YOU TOO. god, we must so meet up after the crazy schedule. =(((( provided i don't die from that salmon bone stuck in my throat HAHAH.





and what are the odds indeed. everytime i eat something spicy. i see you..chicken rice and chilli, thai spicy chicken salad. and TODAY, lemon chicken with CHILLI.


HAHAHAHAHA. -sigh of bliss-


if only you'll turn to look in my direction. that gaze i'm waiting for. LOL.



look at better side of things always ok jielin!!! GO GO GOOOO!!!!

No comments: