Saturday, July 12, 2008

i can't open my eyes.

super cannot wait for the newly named and building in process WEST COAST PLAZA to be completed. i seriously need a conducive study environment (as long as i'm in this academic life) apart from wcp macs (which is secretly nehneh and i's favourite hangout YAR RIGHT).

there are gonna be so many shops and restaurants and chill out areas. super excited can. wheeee.


rocking my area definitely. hi! i'm in the west coast estate as seen in the map HAHAHA. by estate, it consists of WEST BAY, WEST COVE and BLUE HORIZON i assume. yawnnn.


now, why do i say i cannot open my eyes. at 3:10am in the morning right now, i'm attempting to study com249 because i've made up my mind not to slack anymore.

surprisingly, i found my motivation to spur myself voluntarily. the thought of my falling gpa is more than enough to scare my shitless and push me forward.


and yes, i've just finished a friday of school and work. met nehneh earlier in school after her mus116 class to lunch and talk and do some studying together. BUTTTTTT, MISS ZENG WANYI CALLED ALL THE WAY FROM AUSTRALIA!!!!!

zomg!!! HOW CAN I STUDY LIKE THAT? HAHAHAHAH.

we talked for freaking 1 hour and 30 mins or so!!!! wow!!!! HAHAHAH so many exclamation marks shows my joy and excitement to hear from her. finally she liang xin fa xie and decides to call me HAHAHAHA. funny shits. talked about a lot of stuff mans. can't wait for her to get back for hols during november and we can go out eat eat meet meet talk talk and for me to li siao her once again HAHAHAHAHA.


some things never change =DDD. -grins.



then was mus266 lesson. got in-house guest speaker from NAC to talk to us about some stuff. lazy to elaborate. i was stoning and zoning off midway. almost dozed off. kept awake by doodling and fiddling around my stationery. mr tan (that guy speaker) said he's bloody good at reading semiotics especially in human behavior.

i'm sorry mans. i guess the signs i was giving out was wayyyy off HAHAHAH. didn't help that i was seated first 3 rows and had direct visual contact with him. zzzz.

then was videzy work. by then my eyes were squinting as i trudged to the shop. really zombied.


random picture of xg taken when i was watching tv one day. HAHAHAH. my love number 1. ok i have alot other numbers. shhh. =P

this may be the cause of the recent bout of mini pimples on my face. =(((( it's been so long since i saw pimples, and in such spate!!!!

i'm bloody knnccb sad ok. SAD. like really DEPRESSED. GO AWAY STUPID PIMPLESSSS. =(((

I WANT MY TOFU SKIN BACK!!!! -roar.

ok, so i wasn't a really good or helpful staff today. i made many errors. couldn't be bothered to smile. didn't converse much with anyone else too. maybe cos' i was working with M who is a new partner for me.

AND tml i'm supposedly (According to the timetable assigned) to work with a certain D. geez. i hope he's nice and forgiving of my deadbrains. =(((( wish me good lucks!!!

saturday: in a few hours time, more tuition for P and B. then videzy once more. damn, i never liked weekends, and i don't foresee any change in the near future. HA. it's like normal work days times 3 in terms of exhaustion and exertion.

man, i'm getting old indeed. i need a jog. time time timeeeee.

i'm gonna get full marks for com249 quiz #2, 3 and 4. my goal, my aim!!!! I DON'T CARE LOR. HAHAHAHA. no more chui-ness for tjl!

TRUST YOUR FIRST INSTINCTS!!!! changing answers always get you into deep shit. zzzz. LEARN FFROM YOUR MISTAKES! dotdot. (every sem i find myself repeating to myself this sentence kaoz)

GO GO GO GO GOOO JIELINNNN. whoosh!!! you can do so much better than you are right now. release and reach for the stars.

because it is not the stars who control us, but how we see the stars and deem our destiny.

No comments: