Tuesday, July 29, 2008

symbolism and habitualism.

i managed to drag my body out of bed one hour LATER than the prescribed time and went for my jog around the estate for approximately 40minutes. this was like 20minutes lesser than the usual timing i do, because i was running late for class HAHAHAH.

thus, i do not feel any aches or muscle tension or whatsoever. sad. i did however, turn a slight shade darker from the afternoon sun booooo.

since i was late, i (unfortunately) met ck at the bus stop outside house AGAIN. which translates to being late HAHAHAHA. damn! and guess what? that se pekpek uncle was delirious that the little meimei turned up behind him at the bus stop too! LOLOL. WTF? and he said SHE is STALKING HIM. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. please lah.

okok, if it makes you happier HAHAHAHAHHA =D

5minutes to bob's allowance of 5mins late rule. no choice but to cab. met kim fai at clementi too ZOMG WTF?!?!?! is this a rv gathering day? HAHAHAHAHA.


but i didn't recognize him lor. he, however, managed to recognize me.

is this good or bad, i wonder? =((( we were walking in opposite directions, but his shout of my name was so resounding. -_-''' ayeee, become shuai-er and slimmer ah!!! HAHAHAHA.
ck, you better buck up!!!

okok, we concluded that both of us are walking downhill (ie. zou xia po) HAHAHAHAHAH. nevermind can go uphill one alright! HAHAH wtf.

shared cab to school! thanks dude for being so sporty! ((:

from monz's phone. she never uploads her pictures. had to bluetooth.



YAYY groupie!!! (:

bob's class was the usual mad frenzied copying. then was travelling to clementi to get my hair cut. changed hairdresser as usual. tried the one right next to videzy HAHAHA and of course, the hairdresser knows me HAHAH wtf.

ehhhh, people say my hair very fine and soft ok!!! (((: and oh! smells very gooooooddd HAHAHAHAHAHAH. ok shit why am i so high?

ok my fringe is pathetically short again. but everything has more shape now. shall wait for it to grow out a bit more and not look so awkward.

i look so tired, don't i? i am really tired. sigh.

met monz in the evening for some "studying" at wcp macs. sheesh. we ended up talking quite abit about random stuff HAHAHAH and laughed tons. didn't get much into my thick, slow brain. GOTTA WORK HARDER TEOJIELIN!!!!

monz says "wait wait!!! don't take my picture!!! I WANT TO ACT STUDIOUS!!" HAHAHAHAHHA WTF.

aye sad fringe. and fat face. wtf sian. i was in a awkward pose because monz was using my camera to take this picture and the wires (listening to music) were CLOSE to being dipped into the chilli sauce wtf.

untidy notes to be re-written!

tuesday agenda:

it's mus266 in the morning (SIAN) and then bob's class after a break. then it's rush to ndc to collect my retainers! =(((( HOPE I GET TO SEE YOU DREAMY DENTIST!!!!

then it's time to START DIETING TEOJIELIN!!!!

GO AWAY FAT CHEEKS DAMMITTTTT. i'm not a chipmunk!!! FIND A NEW OWNERRRR.

i really am not in good picture taking state recently sighh. i've resolved to try to work harder this week for my finals next week. then it's planning for more work to earn more money for tw. then learning to put in my contacts, i hope, within the 2 weeks or so hols (do i have 2 weeks??? must check seh.)

ok, kinda tired. got a farewell gift for abs. though i doubt she'll even need it at UB HAHAHAHAHAH. but don't care lah, must bring there. it's my LOVE for YOU HAHAHAHA.

gotta learn to take things easier, with a pinch of salt, keep more things to myself and well, try to be that faker to please the world around me. because i realized that revealing emotions openly and truthfully may not be a good thing too.

there are too many lies around me. it's hard to tell what's from the heart, and what's stabbing you as you smile at the antagonist.

i guess i'm not used to being less uptight. so this constant reminder (by NANA too! thanks girl for keeping me on track) by myself TO myself makes me more aware that i shouldn't place too much emphasis on anything. lest i really turn depressive or suffer a psychotic breakdown LOL.

i'm truly a person of extremes. learning to juggle the middle-s ain't as easy as you think; when you aren't in my shoes.

some people just can't take it.
but can i really do it?





i'm free on national day....soo....any dates??? HINT HINT! HAHAHAHA.

started to feel sick later into the evening. head pounding. face flushed. and felt like puking. no good. STAY HEALTHY BODY!!! GO GOGOOOOO.

ayeee! roy called while i was studying today! yayyy meet up soonnnnn! rockey sockey whee. (((: friends can really make me happy (((:

is this how it's like to feel loved? thank you all for the love! i can feel it to my bones (((:

No comments: