Saturday, July 05, 2008

friday makes me sick.

mus266 presentation was alright, i think. i hope Dr. G likes us and gives us the best grades ever. LOL.

because i'm so sick of the whispering.
sick of your arrogance and refusal to see beyond your own horizon.
we all start somewhere,
and if you are't willing to lower your pride to learn step by step, bit by bit,
then you'll never improve.

and you'll be left disillusioned that you're the best in the world.



dressed up for the 2mins speech on stage. HAHAHA wtf. ok lah just black tank, black blazer, jeans and heels. smart casual mah. yawnsssss. last time i wore like that was for com300 seh.

the heels killed me. i swear it's been like ages since i walked around in them zzzz. i got a mini cramp by the time i managed to board the SECOND bus to school. have to change bus and climb overhead bridge lor. i'm amazed i didn't fall to my death zzzz.


so bad that i ended up with around 6 plasters amongst my two feet. thanks to sarah for the plasters HAHA. i'm starting to lose faith that i'll never ever be ladylike enough. =((((


decided to cab home. the thought of trekking back the bridge and yet ANOTHER at the interchange plus the slopes in my condo was enough to kill my determination. zzz.




in mus266 after our presentation. abby trying to act cool sehhh. she had a hot hot night HAHAHA.

before heading to school. my outfit. ok lah ignore my face and hair. i hadn't made my hair or put any sunblock on yet LOL.





i realized i saw only as far as my height took me.

what can others see?

constipated smile soon no more!!! 22nd JULY HERE I COME HAHAHAHAHAAHHA.

PEOPLE!!!! i've got an announcement!!!!

IFFFFFFF nothing goes wrong i'll be taking off my braces this 22nd july!!!!! -CHEERS MADLY-

HAHAHAHAHAHAH wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

although i think no more braces would mean i wouldn't look so cute anymore (WTF HAHAHAHAHA so thick skin right), but it's a step closer to being prettier! =D

tummy says i've become prettier with long hair! HAHAHA. wheeeeee. happiness sehhh. come come, i need more encouragement!!! =D

ermm. but maybe i'll never be pretty. scully forever stay within the "Cute" range lor. so sad HAHAHA. ayeee.

i know i've got a long way to go, but considering i'm like makeup-less and erm still very much spectacled, i think i've got room for improvement! =DDDD righttttttt.

been lifting my pink DB everytime i'm bored and watching tv. whoosh! can see my muscles more toned not HAHAHAHAH ok i know it's not like instant results lah zzz. aye me got big butt.

yay. finally more zilian pictures of myself. i sure am losing my readers steadily LOL.

videzy today was crap. i was so tired that i pretty much robotized for the night. did things out of habit and mechanically. committed more mistakes and Hboss scolded me zzzz.

before that i was trying damn hard to be chirpy, cheery, helpful and all. but after the mini scolding i sulked till around 2 rounds of customers came and went. then, i decided it wasn't fair to them, so i tried to replace my sulks for smiles again. sibei shagged end of shift.

all the things that can possibly go wrong have.
i'm starting to think that perhaps i was cursed by the coin.
but i meant no harm, why?
break the curse.
nothing can control me. right?

i had to stay back till 11:15pm today just to do the stupid reports wtf. zzzzz. end of shift i was starving--hadn't eaten anything except that pack of fries in school and severely dehydrated.

a headache had developed (still having it now) and now i feel like puking. very bad.

i missed my last bus back home and was about to trek home across the fucking long highway pass clementi woods sec and the old ginza then clementi woods to home( a full 30-45mins depending on pace). BUTTTT, i msged mama to tell her of my plans first.

PAPA came zooming down in his car. whheeeee. ride home never felt so goooooddd. (((:

i don't think i can study tonight. shall head to bed.

tuitions tml, then videzy again. geez.

if i can do it for the past few sems, i don't see why i can't continue.

i really must work harder.

teojielin, push yourself further!!!! you're slacking so much, soon, you're gonna be your own disgrace! =(

i feel too sick to continue blogging.

ps: belated congratulations to white ass for passing his driving!!! keep wanting to blog about it but everytime forget zzz.

YAYYY next time you can drive us around okkaaayyy. wheeee. =D

pps: i was taking the bus and i saw a guy wearing a t-shirt which i have too. zzz. luckily i wasn't wearing it that day ok. so awkward can. HAHA. what are the odds indeed.

ppps: manik said i looked confident during the ppt! whoosh! gooodddd. haven't lost my poise.

pppps: accentboy said our group looked good today! goooddd! (:

last ps: i hope i have enough time to study for my quiz #1 for com249 and actually remember all the stuff zzz. =(((( BLESS ME WITH GOOD LUCK. i'll need truckloads. i need time to stop.

No comments: