Monday, July 07, 2008

i wanna sleep.

com249 quiz #1 could be very much screwed. =(((
yes lah yes lah i know you guys are sick of listening to me whine about school work, but i'm still gonna whine because it's my blog and i like to vent my emotions here. cannot ah? then don't read.



being uptight about results has its reasons. i just don't want my academic years to go to waste yet again. learning the lesson the harsh way is a reminder to yourself to never repeat the same mistakes.

i want to maintain my gpa and i will.


sooooo, wanting is one thing, and obtaining it in reality is another. -_-'''
i say i pretty much screwed up cos' i got around 5 Qs wrong (SO FAR) and each Q is worth 4marks. zomg just kill me now can?


i hope i can do better for next week's quiz mans. SIGH. 25% leh. wtf. two quizzes already 50% lor. it's like determinant of half my grades. =((((

ok i'm trying to tell myself it's ok to do not so well. but i see the grade range i start panicking again. and i'm not doing anything to remedy the future situation. tskkk.


slept 2 hours cos' started studying on sunday noon only. met nehneh at wcp macs to mug a little. zzz. can see it becoming routine for a few weeks. my panda eyes are becoming worse. i think i can do natural smoky eyes already HAHAHAH (only that i don't know how to makeupHAHAHAH wasted)


selected classes for fall semester. think gonna be different from mz and yan they all. =( should be quite free for all days noon. can squeeze in more work i think. unless school work is gonna be heavy. =S


I NEED A HAIRCUT!!!!!!!!!!

seriously lor. you don't see me smile until so happy like that. my eyes machiam wanna pop out like that. taken on sunday. damn sleepy....

OHHH!!! HAHAHAHAH GREGOR CAME TO VISIT ME!!! (ok only philo peeps will know what i'm talking about. =D)

shall not elaborate much, but i guess metamorphosis is a sign right? please tell me it's a good omen. i need some change in luck and the wheel of fortune to start favouring me. lol.

maybe i should go and pray at some temple or something.

damn huge. i captured it with a tupperware. the parents got rid of it in the morning. i can't bear to be cruel although it really scared me shitless at 4am. wtf. HAHAHAHA. i almost screamed but luckily i cupped my hand over my mouth in time.

poor picture quality ah. can't use flash ah. the bug become white as ghost HAHAHA.

today. tired. really tired. and severely unprepared. REALLY, since when was i PREPARED for my exams/quizzes/tests. =(((

tried last minute mugging. still got my eras confused. signs of lack of sleep i say! =((((

my watch ran out of battery weirdly and mysteriously. papa sent to repair and get new batt. he lent me the watch sis and i got for him for his birthday for the day. damn chunky and the wrist belt was damn loose; kept turning round and round. HAHAHA.

but quite nice lah huh. (: it's an automatic partially skeleton watch.

YA LAH VERY MANLY. i'm very manly one ok. SEAH YI YAN SHOULD KNOW HOR. AHAHAHAH cos' i jio her before HAHAHAHAHAHA. wtf. ok that was eons ago. now no more. =DDD


attire for the day:
polo tee from depression.
shorts from paperdoll? i can't remember man.
leggings (aiya what's new right?).
pink sneakers form kappa!


super normal. didn't feel like dressing up and i feel fat and bloated. zzzzz. =((((
must exercise soonnnnn. MUST MUST MUST!!! STOP EATING SO MUCH TEOJIELIN. ayee.

aye got breakout on skin. must be not enough sleep and stress. very bad. plus pre-pms i think. boooooo. GO AWAY BAD SKIN!!!

still looking ghastly white. =S my limbs are still a tad bit too tanned. especially the legs. geez. over-tanned in the past LOL. skin problems in future? DON'T WANNNNTTTT. prevention is better, right?

-points upwards-
wah lau this picture is just retarded. i'm posting it because i don't have any other picture HAHAHA. so sad lor my life. sian.

see. messy notes. apparently not very useful cos' my brain effectively blacked out the moment i saw the last page of "era-Qs" sighhh. must train it to be anti-stun and pro-retentive HAHAHAHA.

COOL RIGHT! I SAY IT'S NICE LOR!!! (((:

have been wanting to do this shot since eons ago but no time or energy to take it. LOLOL. got inspiration when i was looking through my dog tag one day while i was bored.

realized everything looks better in a star. LOL.


i like! (:

ok P tuition tml after school. 5-7pm seh. omg i hope i don't KO and die. =( moolah moolah.

time to study. i hope. SIGH.

ps: de-bloat yourself, body!!!! hmpfff.

No comments: