Sunday, July 13, 2008

updates.

today is take-bus-day. 189 took less than 1 minute to arrive. 184 took less than 2 minutes. then the way home from school also involved 2 minutes waiting time in total!

WOW. if only everyday can be like that huh. HA.

today, don't feel good. suddenly feel like perhaps i'm placing too much emphasis on grades. it's affecting me way too much. sigh. but....i don't know lah. geez. my mind is gonna burst from thinking so much. maybe i gotta work harder and find more spots in between work to study more. =((((


gotta pia out my part for mus266 project tonight. then it's mus quiz#3 tml. god be with me.

realized i actually like bob's class. but...doing well is another thing. zzz. how come i'm like that for all my classes. SIGH. damn, when will i ever be of academic material. =(

SUNDAY:

study session with nehneh at wcp macs. didn't stay long. about 1-7pm nia. weather was soooo good! (: took many pictures of nature and movement around. (which is VERY rare cos' i usually snap people and myself HAHAHA)





so nice lor!!! blue skies, green grass! (:

me no jay-walker HAHAHA. i jay everyday lor, but go wcp no chance for me to jay too bad.

SEE GOT BIRD WAITING FOR GREEN MAN TO APPEAR TO CROSS THE ROAD!!!










fringe too long. i need haircut. I NEED HAIRCUT!!! I NEED MOOLAHSSSS.





i think i take nice shots for people. of cos' got all the unglam ones also. but aiyaaa, balanced what. =D




fat seh.




dusk at 7.


me wanna jog too. =(

wooo i got supersonic legs. ok LEG. zzz i look one-legged can.

downward shots for my sneakers are becoming my favourite (:



edited on my phone! (:


MONDAY:

class time. trying to mug last minute. this time quiz#2 i don't know if i can pull at least 92/100??? aye. pray pray pray.

oh. AGAIN i itchy hands and changed answers for MCQ HAHAHAH. aye. that's it lor. right become wrong.

when will i learn?????

damn angry and tired lah.







my face is becoming chubbier everyday. geez. i should stop binge-eating.






COCK FACE AHAHHAHA. looks damn retarded.

AFTER CLASS, abs and i went to toilet. HAHAHAHAHAHHAH WE FOUND THIS PASTED ON THE DOOR. WTF??!?!?!?!?!

since when we needed like translation for ladies' toilet. i think semiotics taught us that that sign refers to female toilet right. should be a universal sign ba......dots.

was walking out of school towards overhead bridge when i heard someone call my name damn loud. zzz. stupid hamster! HAHAHAH long time no see can. so i went over to talk to him for a while. THEN, i realized TAKUMI was like next to me only (blind peripheral vision seh fuck) HAHAHAH zzz. so ended up talking abit lah.

we were talking about clubbing and i was saying i'm damn toot and guai stay home don't club. T also. HAHAHAH. we're the home clubbers can! alcohol and music all home-internalized LOLOL. that hamster is dman hiong lor tskkkkk. LOLOL.

home. the trip was breezy. gonna rain tonight i think. chilly air.



yes, i'm so predictable lah. dots.

ok i look very tired in this last picture. byebye. really no mood to act all cheery.

what am i missing? why do i feel perpetually displeased with multiple things? am i asking too much? are my expectations and goals overly high? am i too dormant and hence never seem to achieve anything?

long day tml. i'll just take a step by step; until i find the answers.

No comments: