Monday, June 30, 2008

the mood.


















is rather bad.




day went by as usual.




went for brunch at sakae at icon (tanjong pagar). literally had the entire restaurant to ourselves because there weren't anyone else. ate like pig as usual.






i swallowed a salmon's bone. KNNCCB. i officially hate fishes again.




my future bf/husband better be one who is able to pick out fish bones carefully for me and serve me bone-free meat. knnccb. sibei dulan. i can still feel that stupid bone poking my insides of the throat. kns.












came home. shitted. went for my jog. 630-730pm 1 hour jog. felt good. the wind was comforting. when i got home, thunderstorm broke out. lucky me.








managed to read a few pages of music textbook. managed to print out my timetable and settle fall sem's classes. sigh. shall see what they offer me in 5 hours time. should be as expected lah.








thing's been really hard recently.


i guess i shall not rant here. too tired. too many things on my mind.






music tonight.


music through the earphones. music project to start.






that fishbone better get down by morning. ARGH. i declare i hate fish with bones once more.

No comments: