Thursday, July 24, 2008

merry thursday.

today's was relatively slack. other than buses refusing to come despite 20minutes of waiting, the day passed considerably okay. (i still hate public transport ROARRR)

bob's class was interesting as usual. but copying was madness. i think my re-copying process is gonna kill my poor sexy hands HAHAHAH. ayeee. what to do? i can't retain if i don't work harder.




and before i forget, the BEST news this week (other than the announcement and knowledge that there is NO quiz next monday) IS THAT I'M FINALLY GONNA MEET MY LOVER ON SUNDAYYYYY!!!!


-dances and cheers and sings and screams-




SO HAPPY CAN!!!!



WHO IS MY LOVER????????




MONICA LONG XUELINGGGGG MUACK MUACK MUACKKK!!!


wah, seriously damn long never see her lor. miss her like mad cannn. HAHAHA she also miss me ok HAHAHAHA shit we're so lesbian. what to do, she busy, i busy. and when i'm free, she's busy. and when she's free, i'm busy. tskkk. FINALLYYYYY, THIS SUNDAY!!! WE'RE BOTH FREEEEEEEEE!!!!


ok i know my excitement is imminent HAHAHAH.

during break in bob's class com249. wheee. if you'll realize later on, my camera's focus was pretty bad for some reason. =( but anyway, blur pictures can be rather nice also lah! (((:

wah lauuu. anyway if you see my super sonic hand, it's cos curly's hand with pizza was in the picture blocking me face and i tried to hit him away. tsKKKK.

YAY finally a picture with sexy mz. wooots. for all the mz fans out there HAHAHAH.

at clementi mrt station platform LOL. first time taking pictures on the platform seh. i think it's illegal. but ok, not police or mrt guard came to catch me and put me in jail.

can see that the camera focus is screwed. but ok lah, quite nice righttt. i realized my face looks like the new moon abalone shape HAHAHAH WTF!?!?!





somehow i feel like my two front teeth are moving. zzzz ultra -_- I DON'T WANT. YOU HEAR ME!!! TEETH YOU BETTER BE GOOD AND STOP SHIFTING UNTIL I GET MY RETAINERS AND HOLD YOU IN PLACE!!!

roarrr. =(((( i don't want imperfect teeth again. please.....no more bucked teeth. =(((

i have perfect teeth and i will. wishes wishes.

after class was over, i decided to make my very delayed visit to popo's house! wheee. dropped by the confectionery shop to get some custard puffs and egg tards. been so long since i last saw her. mannn. and ah gong also!!! HAHAHA. really thankful i went back, because i realized an occasional visit from me can really make the old people happy. (((:

it's so nice to see them smile with their eyes and talk about life for a bit, asking about their daily lives and updating them about mine.

aiyaaa this picture pop blinked TSKK! anyway you can just see my teeth lah HAHAHA.

lovelove popo!!! ehhh nice teeth you got there jielin HAHAHAHAHAH. sorry i like to talk to myself. learn from Dr. G one.

the little niece YE was there after her school. made small talk with her. she's damn shy around me mans HAHAHA. i don't know why. but it makes me feel so old cos' i literally watched her grow up wtf. =((( anyway this toy was hers lah. i think the maid bought something and it was a free gift.

ayee see so small wear spectacle already. bad baddd. she has the same habit as me mans. lying on floor to do work. HAHAHA. but i never had hair as long as hers when i was a kid. geez. believe it or not, the length i have on now is like the longest ever.

pardon the small eyes. i was getting sleepy because it was late noon and popo's house makes me wanna sleep always. with ah gong!! whee sexy sexy. i made him promise me that we'll go for a walk as exercise the next time i visit. HAHAHA. forced sehhh.

but it's so cute cos' although he kept saying "no" and i kept forcing him to agree by hooking our pinkies as a form of agreement, he was smiling to himself. HAHAHAHA. ah gong is so cheeky.

ok my eyes are beyond help. HAHAHAHA. do not believe this picture!!! MY EYES ARE WAY BIGGER LOR.

yayy smile smile smileee. lovelove ah gong.

so contented and happy spending a short but fulfilling time with them (:

went down to bugis to meet up with nehneh after her manicure.

taken at the manicurist.

frankly, it's not one of my better picture taking days. but oh wells, pictures are memories! so it doesn't matter if i don't look good anyway! (:

nehneh likes to make her head look very small (smaller than it really is already) so my head will look gigantic next to hers. zzzz. hates. YAR LAH I'M FATTER THAN NEHNEH OK.

proof to show that i really have REALLLLY big eyes HAHAHAHA. ok this ain't the biggest. anyway i look so cok in the picture. i wanna slap myself. zzz

neoprint like HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA wtf. seriously. ayeeee. see, nehneh become prettier since secondary school but i never change. how sad is that?

last picture of the day cos' after that it was shopping and dinner and shopping and we were too tired to be trigger happy.

bought a dress that i wanted for very long finally. and a black belt which i've considered for rather a long time.

on a side note, NANA GET WELL SOON!!!!! typhoon love times a million times! =DDD

zzz i just realized my atm may not have enough money to pay the insurance for this month. wtf. siannn must go put money tml or something. SIGH. don't laugh at me cos' i keep all my savings for taiwan in CASH form at home HAHAHAHAH. like uncles and aunties from the past. sorry lahhh. if i put into bank, confirm spend mah.

please don't come and rob me HAHAHAHA.

neuroticism levels today:

neuroticism no. 1--> trying to remember not to unconsciously use my tongue to push my two front teeth. =((( i really have a very bad habit. and i really don't want bucked teeth again. enough nightmares from the past.

HURRY COME TUESDAY PLEASE!!!! i'll be good girl and wear retainers everydayyyy.

neuroticism no. 2--> wanting to diet to lose weight and become thinner but i can't seem to do so. SIGH. uber huge problem i have here. maybe i really should detox in the coming 1-2 weeks break this august. zzzz.

ok time to do music stuff. night night darlings.

No comments: