Wednesday, July 23, 2008

BRACES? NO MOREEE.

judging from my title, it should be a happy thing right? HA HA.

managed to grab about 2 hours of sleep last night before heading for 9am class for Dr. G. met ck at the interchange again HAHAHA. he se pekpek cannnn. was stalking this little mei mei who lives in our area also and goes to ngee ann!!! WTF. HAHAHAHAHA.

i ruined his plans of further stalking cos' i prodded him as he walked past ME, his eyes fixated on HER. HAHAHAHAHA. too badddd.

my fringe is so sparse it should be an example for sparse vegetation in geography. tsk. and i seriously wanna cut hair but i'm too lazy, broke, sleepy, and don't know which one to try out this time HAHAHAH.

my MEI REN ZHI (beauty mole) and erm..braces. in memory of them. byebye. me don't want wear them anymore cos' so freaking ex. HAHAHA. but ayee, PEOPLE SAY I NOT SO CUTE ALREADY!!! =(((((

whywhywhyyyy.


pictures are all from monday. didn't take any pictures today. was too rushed and sleepy.

HI I WANNA BE AMBASSADOR HAHAHAH. healthy living okkkk.

i dozed off in class despite arriving 5-10mins late. zzzz. i hope Dr. G won't hate me. but really, opera is really boring. zzzz. and i still can't see the link to SOCIETY. kns leh. i feel so cheated SIGH.

ran off to shit before his class ended. wooo. papa came to fetch me after that. dropped me at NDC at approximately 1040am.

removed the metals.

level 4 for polishing and the BLOODY SCALING =(((.

waited 45mins before my turn came HOW SAD IS THAT???!?! kns. super inefficient can. anyways, the initial washing was alright.

THEN, when the SCALING (or however you spell it) came.......i thought i could take it lor. i mean what's more right? i've extracted 4 teeth and lived through it; even going to KL the day after my extraction!!!

so...i was really not expecting that extreme, intense pain.

it was searing. like......this sharp blade cutting off EVERY FREAKING PIECE of my gum. =((((

i was clenching the sides of the huge chair barely 1 minute into the treatment. by the 2nd minute, i was squeezing my eyes shut and whimpering as quiet as i could.

by the 3rd, tears were forming under my eyelids and threatening to fall out despite my tightly shut eyes. my feet were all propped up on the chair already. fuck mannnn.

thanks to the nice dentist's assistant who placed a warm, reassuring hand on top of my other free hand (clenching my jacket) to make me feel better.

and the relatively nice dentist was comforting me and encouraging me to tolerate a while more. his "a while" was no very "a while". -_-'''

HAHAH reminded me of my korean-drama-lookalike-extraction-dentist who kept saying very nice whilst i was amidst my pain. zzz.

i wonder if they realize i'm like 21 years old. damn embarrassing can. zzzz =(((

cos' about 10 minutes into the treatment, i was sobbing quite badly (though fervently suppressed but i know the dentist and assist. knew zzzzz SO PAISEHHHH). i could taste blood everywhere my mouth, gums were throbbing and my lips were parched from the stretching. i felt as if my gums were done for, nothing left. only teeth standing.

fuck man. i seriously never felt anything as painful as this before. asides from the stomach flu bout when i had superhigh fever and felt delirious. zzz.

in any sense. they're gone. thebraces i meant.

ohhh. the dentist peeked at my biodata apparently.

"you live in West Bay??"

"yar, why??"

"i'm your neighbour!!!"

WTF???

"i live in Blue Horizon lah!"

"ohhh."

HAHAHA. yarr, scared me ok. geez. chatted quite a bit. he's rather nice lah. after the treatment both assistant and him left the room and left me stoning ALONE for 30mins wtf. i took out my notes for quiz #3 to read lor. zzzz. the entire level was eerily silent and i guessed it was LUNCH TIME. wtffff.

by the time i exited the place, the entire clinic was EMPTY. like......surreal can. zzz. i'm like the pathetic one left. kaoz. stepped out at only 115pm. wtf??? 10"40-1:15???!?

cabbed down. cabby was damn slowww. like 70km/h on the highway can. OMG JUST KILL ME. i was watching the seconds-hand of my watch tick by. zzzz. CANNOT BE LATE!!!

chiong-ed up. shit. damn unfit. pant like dog HAHAHAH. in time for quiz.

ahhhh, the quiz was shitty lah. but I DIDN'T CHANGE ANY ANSWERS THIS TIMEEEEE!!! yay trust first instincts lah, even if i won't do well, but at least i've achieved what i wanted to. (: and chilll...relaxxxx. don't get neurotic about results.........

anyway, i wouldn't know what Qs i got wrong HAHAHAHA. sia lah.

omg this is seriously damn ugly. shits. i hope no cute guys are reading this HAHAHAH.

pancake face says hi!

i don't know how, even with the removal of braces, anyone can metamorphosize me into a ZHI HUI MEI NU! LOLOL.

applicants who believe they can please apply.

i've got to return back to NDC next tuesday to collect my retainers and complete my xray cos' i was rushing for time and they crew was out for lunch. boooo.

HAAHHAHA the polishing dentist made a damn random comment, asking me to become a dentist there cos' they were lacking in helpers. HAHAHAH WTF??!?!?! damn off can.

i bet even if see him on the streets near our place, i wouldn't even recognize him.

SIGHHH WHERE ARE YOU MY MR. DREAMER DENTIST?!?!

even my mama can remember who i was refering to cannnn! means approval chop lor HAHAHA. aye. dream to much. i shall stick to tw 101 huh.

i don't know to feel happy or sad that the braces are off. geez. damn weird lah me. nehneh says become prettier le. but not cute le. i don't know leh. see ah, nehneh good friend can't trust HAHAHA sorrybabe.


i kinda liked this series of webcam pics. just taken online moments ago. bracesless but can't see too bad.

EHH ENLARGED can see leh. ok say hi to my metal-less teeth/mouth HAHAHA.

EHHH i specially did NOT use hairband tonight okkkk. i'm like anti-hairband tonight HAHAHAHAHA.

do i really look better without glasses? tskkk.

ok, i think i'm obsessed with many things and i KNOW it's not good for my health. but what to do? sigh, i wish i can be less of a perfectionist.

ok time to continue to study a bit in the morning/noon tml for the upcoming stuff. i need sleep. damn tired during tuition today i almost dozed off many many many times -_-''''

ZOMG ok to end off the entry with a sadistic bit of information and to congratulate those who read my entire entry word for word religiously....

nehneh told me that WALRUSES SLAP SEALS UNTIL THEY DIE SO THEY CAN EAT THE SEALS.

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?! is this even nature?

kaoz, just ask mz to slap lah. one time, and seal die. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. ok sorry baby. you know i think you are pretty. who ask you today say i look CLEANER without braces wtf. i was DIRTY all along. HAHAHAHAH.

goodnight darlings. pray my teeth won't shift till i get my savior retainerssss.

one step forward, one step backward? who's to judge? what's there to prove?
who am i? inside? outside? which matters? both?
will i eventually metamorphosize?
i just don't want to remain the wallpaper, the ugly duckling.
but i don't want to lose myself either.
can't i get the best of both worlds?

this bank is warped. deficit, credits.
are you a bankrupt or wealthy?

No comments: