Thursday, June 12, 2008

long entry!!!

there's so much so say, but i don't know where to begin. everyday, many things happen. how is it possible to keep up with others' life if you cannot even keep up with your own?

my mind's bursting. am i worrying over trivial matters?

they have taught me not to be so judgemental; getting oneself unecessarily mentally exhausted.
oh wells.

1) stayed back after class on wednesday to talk to Dr. B about my participation in class. kinda worried already, considering we have around 2 more weeks left to make the most of the 35% portion of my pathetic grades. zzz.

didn't help that twicesign was standing opposite me during the small group discussion and i was uber distracted. luckily Dr. B was sitting in between me and him, blocking partial vision. =D zzz must work hard already tjl!!!! GO GO GOOOOO!!!!

2) struggled to wake up today after 4 hours of sleep the night before. kept telling myself i don't wanna drag myself to boon lay for tuition. don't know why i eventually got out of bed anyway. only 15minutes late for tuition sigh.

bad mood.

tuition with P was terrible. i almost wanted to stab her again. had to breathe and breathe to clear my anger. =( B cancelled on me AGAIN stupid shits. i'm so sick of her cancellation ok. dulan not like i make a lot of money from them lor. idiotic.

3) Pboss smsed me around 5pm to work tonight impromptu. but i really was too tired to imagine standing from 6pm to 11pm nonstop. zzz. so i rejected. byebye moolahs. i'm gonna go with the flowwww.

4) random pictures first.

aye, i think i must go for face reduction. chain reaction. braces are fucked up. aye whatever.

this is the only angle that makes me face look.....alright-ly sized HAHA.

starry starry day begins with starry stuff. HAHA. sigh. make myself happy mans.

oh ya! this "trophy" thingy was awarded from my dad's company to him for some performance thing lah. it look so terrible lah. HAHAHA machiam fake emmy awards or something. zzz.

ok i better not any how say later kenna sued. i didn't even mention any company name lor. HAHA. yawns.

oomggg!!! guess what happened today? THE HEADPHONES from gene ARRIVED!!! i saw it sitting nicely on the table after i came back from my tuition!!! -beams-

tried to calm myself down and opened it slowlyyyyyy. savouring every little detail. heh. (:

i fell in love all over again. ((((:

pretty pretty love love. just coincidental that i was wearing that oversized star-print tee lah. oh ya, i must explain lor. i know everyone would probably wonder how come always see me in either this tee -points above- or the polka dotted black and white skull tee.

reason being these two tees are prolly the easiest to don when i'm in a hurry, or when i don't feel like dressing up to look pretty. they function as my tents to hide in and i won't feel fat in them anyway HAHA.



i think i should not grin so much HAHAHA. smiling at least face won't so big huh.

the package!

bubble-wrapped for protection!

nice niceee. mix-style headphones.


even the warranty is in japanese woahhh.

sparkling white. damn scared it'll become dirty in time. HAHA.


i tried out the sound quality and...........i went to nirvana. ok, i know for all the other techno geeks out there, it's nothing, but it's been so long since i actually heard songs with SURROUND SOUND, every single note thumping and vibrating to my eardrums.

the moment i put them, it cupped my ears.....and i could hear myself breathing. zomg. ok, with my earphones on, it's difficult to hear stuff outside. i think with this headphones, i will be cut off from the outside world HAHAHA. sigh.

WTF. the gold decoration words behind damn off lor. HAHAHAHAHA. aiya my father likes to paste these kinda things everywhere even if it's not chinese new year HAHAHAHA. ayee. wtf. ok ignore it ok.

the only thing i found uncomfortable was that of my earrings. i had to remove my earrings so as not to feel it pressed against my ears. zzz. i'll think of a solution.

as soon as i blasted song after song, slow to rock to metal to pop, i started dancing. adrenalin rush man!!! AWESOMENESS!!!!

it's like being enclosed in thise sound-proof studio just soley for your listening pleasure. how rockity socks is that??!! -bliss-


hehehe. (((: thank you gene!!!



must start working on looking more ladylike and gentleee. aye wtf i don't wanna look old. =(((( stupid ks. i look old???? haiz. stupid, must sleep more.



yesterday, on 11th june, after school, went to celebrate bishi's birthday!

WATCHED KUNGFU PANDA OMGGG ROCKS SOCKS YOO!!!

hahahahha i laughed like 3/4 of the time. even the part that is supposed to be touching and sad turned out to be lame shits. it's been damn long since i laughed so freely during an animation film! the last was alvin and the chipmunks and i didn't laugh half as much!

i love jackblack! i love po!

ok i eat when i'm not happy too. HAHAHA. sian.

dinner was at makan sutra--glutton's bay.

ordered an array of food. fried rice. sting ray. satay. or lua. and i had milo dinosaur! =D

the table was damn crammed HAHA. but it felt good. good food.

i loveee onionsss.

i don't really eat or lua though. fried rice had too many carrots and peas. tsk.

see they eat so fast until cannot catch them properly on camera. tsk.

the birthday girl! ((: last of the lot amongst 4 of us. HAHA.

gay buddies. =D so sweet.


bishi's face is sibei small ok. and she keep saying her face is big. zomg wtf. it's like a parrot saying it's face is big. and the parrot is talking to a hippo lor. HAHAHA.

then haoz started to demonstrate his night job of collecting tin cans HAHAHAHA.

ok below is gonna be my birthday pictures. i dozed off and was in semi-consciousness when i was uploading the shit load of these. so i think i drifted and clicked on the wrong set of pictures and didn't realize till i managed to slap myself awake.

i scare myself whenever i drift into semi-consciousness. it feels so unreal and surreal.

ok that look on my face is not constipation, it's overwhelmed HAHA.

the cake. yums.

the sneakers. (((: fairytale whites.

WHICH REMINDS ME. the outing for bishi's birthday left me with a nasty blister on my left foot (Kappa pink zzz). i could not wear anything, not even the whites. i reached for my retired browns. -sigh of relief-

ahhhhh. HAHAH. so comfy ok!!! <3>

gene was taking this picture, don't have him =(. haoz, chip, monz, me, bs. again, it's obvious to note how my face is ghastly THE BIGGEST. i wanna die right now.

can i do lipo on my face? HAHAHA.

stupid monz. ayeee must meet up soon. miss you much.

happy 3 musketeers! ((:

she's so tanned. i miss my tan. but she says i look better fair. really meh? =S

coincidentally the table was number 21. HAHAH. aye look! mz, abs and yan!!! i'm wearing the dog tag ok!!! =D

can't see my eyes. smiling+stun from flash. wah i really don't fancy flashes HAHA. makes me look like ghost.

seatmates!
before that, we were fiddling around with the smile shutter on gene's semi-pro dslr. HAHAH. everytime anyone smiles, the picture is taken. so cool lor HAHA.

look at haoz and gene LOLOL.

HAHAHAH this one never smile but don't know why the camera took it anyway. =DDD haoz look like old man lor. gene looks pissedHAHA.

personally i like this shot!!! it looks so chummy and au naturel. (((:
-points above-
this, on the other hand, is retarded cos' of haoz's colgate advertisement attempt HAH.


aye, pancake face coming up!


okkkkayyy. back to glutton's bay. after that we left to go esplanade haagen daz.



THE CHOICE, nicholas sparks.
pretty aye! (: she's so thin ok, and she wants to go on diet. siao.



i was speaking when this picture was taken lor. sucks i could have posed HAHAHAH. so unglam can. ruins the entire picture =(



longer lasting pleasure ok.



LOL.

WTF.

very strong triathlete!!!







esplanade roof terrace. i suggested this picture with shadows! guess which is meeee.

group pictureeeee. ((:


look decent......
then it's time for funnnn. =D i love the picture above. really cute. hehe.

LOLOL supposed to be timer but gene forgot to reset. so it took when he pressed the shoot button. i was half-expecting this to happen (not first time mah) so i was ever-readily posed HAHAHAHA. aye cannot stand myself. =DDD

but can tell the other two werent. =p

treasure those who matter. (:

wah this picture i look so stylo milo HAHAHAH.

the first few attempts of jumping!

change spot HAHAHA. wah this picture damn unglam lor. we're already landing when the camera caught this. tskkk. machiam shitting.

this one is niceeee!!! -grins- so vibranttt. =D

landed again. zz. gene flew in HAHAH. the green ranger.

wahhh we're all airborne ok!!! weet weet. haoz's is a good photographer =D

HAHAH tired already. did many many jumps and we were perspiring mans. geez.

see bishi FAKE LOR hahahah. she just pose machiam she landing whereas gene and i still jumped for the camera HAHAHA.

ok i don't know what happened here HAHAH.

the two of them got private joke. i forgot what liao zzz. i cannot break the gay bond and join their happiness HAHAHAH.

POSED. none of us jumped cos' bishi was taking lagging pictures HAHAHA.

zomg wtf ALMOST ZAO GENG. paiseh mans. HAHAHAHA. wah just nice i kicked gene then his pose is like flying away from the impact. woots! we're natural models HAHAH.

cute! =)



tired ah....

jump? no jump?

wanna act emo backstreet boys HAHAHA. wtf.

so i try emo lah. HAHAH can't stop laughing. bishi also lol.

wahhh attempted. but bishi never!!! aiyo spoil the emo picture HAHAHA.

ok that was the last picture. one of my favs too! (((:

really bored. i uploaded the pics halfway then dozed off so i wenta nap for 30mins. age is catching up on me man HAHAH.

ok...school again. sigh. TALK TALK TALKKKK.

i think i've decided to get the iphone and not the itouch already. must wait patiently and be happy with my viewty to double as my mp4 player zzzz. mama volunteered to buy the iphone for my birthday present lor wtf HAHAHA. pi diao and she don't wanna get me itouch in the first place.

ok think i must go see my automatic watch soon. or not they'll forget about my present AHHAH. but like they said, i didn't even have any party so i should have a present at least. overall still spent less than my sis's. so i guess that's still alright. make me feel less bad about myself.

cannot wait to see the designs!!! (((:

bored already. byebyeeee.

ok i've spent so much this june and it's not even over yet. my parents' birthdays are in june too. kill me please.

i must start eating grass already. haiz.

i cannot really grasp what's within me now. flurry of movement. all i catch are bits of molecules.

No comments: