Wednesday, June 18, 2008

alive but barely.

whoops sorry i flipped that picture to the right position but i think i deleted that one and left this only so this is what you guys will see. HAHAH. i know sideways pictures sucks to the core totally. tolerate this once ok. heh.

i know my lack of posting prolly doesn't affect much people. still, must give you guys some pictures! these few pics were taken before i became like violently ill. HAHAH. zzz.

thanks to all who asked after my health. i'm better now; though consistently wanting to puke--regardless i eat or not.

i eat i wanna puke.
i don't eat i also wanna puke.

life doesn't suck, virus does. =(

which is bad, considering how much i like food. zzz. i hardly have appetite for anything anymore. =(


i have a thursday buffet at kuishinbo for my belated birthday treat from bro though HAHAHAH i don't care i will attack lor. erms. pray hard my tummy will stop giving those churns and my throat will quit having those stuck-there-wanna-vomit-feeling.


i edited this pic whilst nehneh in psycho lect next to me. crashed to wait for her to finish school mahs. coincidentally they had quiz. HAHAHA wtf. i took the paper and dotdotdot cmi lehhh. don't know what's happening, so i just doodled around on it drawing cartoons till the quiz ended.

my quiz paper damn intellectual lor HAHAHA.

cute!!!! hahahaha.

taken during break. aye ok i can see my jawline.

trust me my eyes are like way bigger than those in the pics. i've slept so much these days in order to try to sleep away the nausea i think i have uber sweet big huge eyes to lure people in now HAHAHAHAH. wtf. ok i don't. but my eyes are bigger lah, period. don't argue.

today is my father's birthday and i forgot cleanly about it. not that i felt guilty for long. forked out $30 bucks to get an automatic watch on sale for him shared with my sis. zzz. i feel so poor now. i eat grass all for nothing mans.

i feel more upset thinking about my taiwan trip every time. grrrr.

then the man comes home pissed all cos' my mother asked me to eat less oily and fatty stuff. LONG SENTENCE AHEAD>>>>>

that stubborn ox got angry when people lectured him about his health which he neglects and then throws his temper around the house refusing to do anything and screwing up my mood and atmosphere at home then eventually pisses everyone else in the house and the atmosphere becomes even worse.

how to read my philo like that. and philo was actually interesting lor. got hunger artist and metamorphosis ok. coolness shits. reading about bug's life so morbid so funny HAHAHA.

he got everyone so fired up and i ended up doing everything he usually does when he comes home. biang eh. shitness lor. think he's king. really childish leh. kns. i wanna live alone lah.
BUT I'M AT PEACE OK (like master in kungfu panda whooosh). zzzz.



cos' i blew up at P's tuition today. zzz. i swear one day you'll hear about murder at boon lay lor. grrrrrrr.



i wanna vomit now. cos' i'm too hungry. zzzz. but i ate!!! i think my intestines got problem zzz. if i die will anyone miss me? =(

to those who aren't well. GET WELL SOON TOO!!

watched BARTLEBY during philo class today which i was also late for. HAHA 10mins don't know why he haven't start class. phewww. just in time i say! but the film was damn damn entertaining. HAHAH. shall not go too much into the philo details here. penned them down on a piece of paper during tuition though. shall see how the discussion goes tml! (: SPEAK JIELIN!!!

aye more readings to get done by friday's quiz #3. LL, I NEED YOUR BLESSINGS!!!! =(

time flies man.


ahhh, i saw honda outside philo class as i was walking in. HEHEHEHEH. wah seh happiness. -heart shaped eyes and big wide smile- HAHAHAH. but he talking to ab's best friend lor kns. =(


ok let me dream on. for i have nothing but dreams. i cannot ask for more, can i? am i worthy of?

okkkk. the heat is getting into me recently. damn STOP BEING SO HOT YOU STUPID WEATHER!!! i get headache from the heat very easily. =(((((

i think my brain is spoilt from the fever. please don't let my intellect drop further mansss. wtf. ayeee.


ok i'm really hungry. good night. back to the bug.

No comments: