Saturday, June 28, 2008

i need many miracles.

zzz ok apparently i forgot some of the things for work after that 3 week long unintentional break. zzzz. mini panic-attack ok HAHAHA. ayeee.

feels good to see everything once more. there has been mini revamp of the shelves and stuff. MORE NEW MOVIES ZOMG when i mean NEW MOVIES i MEAN IT.


-beams- watched:
1) forbidden kindgom
2) bucket list
3) jumper


during work. woots!!! sat's got tuition and work thereafter. i'm gonna cram more movies in between so that i can make the most of my miserly pay LOLOL.



so happy shalalalaaa. ok no cuties, but hell, i enjoyed myself! (((:
damn bloody tired now though. gonna head to bed soon. got to drag myself to boon lay in 8 hours time. sian.


BUTTTT, i'm so happy. i didn't eat chicken rice today. i ate thai chicken salad. AND I SAW YOU. ((((:

you just appeared out of nowhere from behind that block of artform and my eyes couldn't help but sparkled.
my heart skipped many many beats.
ahhh, new orange polo tee, i see. (:
you aren't hot, aren't suave, aren't the perfect ideal one.
but i'm just irresistably drawn to you. ((((:
we took the same lift together from 1st to 5th floor. (ok abs, if you weren't in there with me i think i might have suffered from heart attack and shortness of breath inside the lift)
and you spoke! you held the lift door open for so long until we decided to take the lift too. HAHAHAHAHAHAH.


you asked me: stairs or lift?
i say lift, definitely. (((:




happiness. HAHAHAHA.


i'm so easily satisfied.
but thinking about my philo finals and how i could have possibly done is ruining my mood. nonetheless, what's done is done. i cannot remedy anything.

working more for july at videzy. i hope that can supplement my tw funds further. continue to eat grass!!!



i realized that i should place more emphasis on studies. i'm slacking so much i actually am no longer a nerd. dammit. HAHAHA.



cannot lor. i must do well. i will do well. i have been doing well and this will sustain.
i'm not giving anything back.

No comments: