Wednesday, June 11, 2008

my lost motivation.

you know, i actually enjoy reading philosohpy.
but the testing really sucks my life.


bad day today because i inherently know i did lousy for my quiz #2 and i hate it when i do lousy and i have to act like i don't care because i'm not supposed to be so enthusiastic about studying because i'm not a geek.


aye. but i'm a near perfectionist in things that i deem important to me. though i admit that my drive is fast disappearing like the wind through my fingers.



how the sun glares from above, and shatters into a million pieces on the gravel and fallen leaves.



the bad thing about tutoring is i almost always feel responsible for their performance and mood. i'm sorry i was so harsh to P, but she is very forgiving and doesn't seem to hold any grudge against me.

her mother is nice, and i want to apologise for my constant short-circuit-ing. but i really cannot help it.



i must constantly remind myself..............everyone begins somewhere. time, i need time, she needs time.



P wants to continue the 3 days per week tutoring when school resumes after june hols. wtf i think i will die from exhaustion and detest boon lay forever.


if my next bf comes from boon lay i swear i will break up with him immediately HAHAHAHA.
aye ok lame lah.




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TAN BISHI AKA SEATMATE!!! i don't know if you actually even visit my blog HAHA but ok lah. hope you stay pretty always and erms...hope you enjoy yourself with us tml! =D


long long day tml. whoooo. more pics i hope! (: i'm trying to remind positive ok. sigh.



i just completed my 4th philo book with 123 pages within a few hours and i think i ought to feel happy about it. i feel nothing. i think i'm adopting Camus's attitude.

every part of some philosopher has been imprinted in some part of me.


i had to photocopy the entire book myself because the book was out of stock in popular.
and no one brought the book to school so i couldn't borrow to photocopy either.
i went to the lschool ibrary to check if Bowker placed books there for us to borrow. there was. BUT CANNOT BORROW OUT OF THE LIBRARY. aye sian. so i had to photocopy every single page slowly.


mama suggested that i should get one of the limited edition automatic watch in the shop from vivocity so that the value of it will increase over time. zzz. shall pop by to check out the designs someday. no idea mans. byebye blingy marc ecko HAHA. aye.


i really want my ipod touch. dulans.
i can memorize the song list in my phone already sian.



i just saw the increasing petrol price and how it is affecting air tickets. i'm peeved.
my taiwan trip is damn dangerous. more dulan.


where can money, a lot of money, drop down from? HAIZ.
give me a break man.

tuition on thurs and friday. then hopefully i can rest on saturday morning before videzy in evening.



ok i better head to bed. lessons in few hours time.

No comments: