Sunday, June 29, 2008

saturday stone.

BORING ENTRY. JUST UPDATES ABOUT MY LIFE. NO PICTURES. SKIP IF YOU'RE BORED ALREADY.

i was so stoned this morning but i managed to drag myself outta bed despite ignoring my alarm clock for 30mins. HAHAH. ehhh, i wasn't late for B's tuition. then wenta P's tuition. talked A LOT to both mums. zzzz. machiam house visit and social worker WTF. HAHAHAH.


got mum a mini birthday cake on the way home. managed to get home before videzy to change into the just-dried polo tee (since i worked friday also and i only had one polo tee zzz).

bus-ed down to work. wahhh. busybusy. at 11pm, i couldn't feel my toes anymore. seriously swollen lor. tskkkk. and i didn't eat but i didn't felt hungry at all. i think working there for long hours can actually slim down sehhh. HAHAHA.


so semi-stoned all the way during shift until i think i made several mistakes. zzzz. wah lau i hope i don't get scolded for it when admin checks the balance stuff. managed to keep that vibrant SWEET smile on my face still. HAHAHAH ya lah go puke lah.


was VERY helpful as usual. HAHA. i think i provide very good service lor. hiak hiak. beat that! talked to many people and tried my best to help them locate stuff they needed. some very interesting characters indeed! (: networking ayeee.


ohhh!!! AND ROY CAME TO FIND ME DURING WORK! so sweet of him lor! HAHAH. i mean it's like..woots! hair so stylo milo cannnn. =DDDD and he bought me CRANBERRY RIBENA JUICE. wahhh. good good anti-oxidant i need sia. fight ageing HAHAHAHAHHA.


chatted a little though the place was crazily cramped. PLEASE do take care of yourself ok dude? we'll meet soon, like wednesday maybe? =D then we'll talk. (:


didn't have much time to watch movies. screened:

1) definitely, maybe
2) over her dead body
3) Pxxxxx (i can't remember the title)

too busy to watch. managed to catch snippets. i think i've lost hope in love/romance movies HAHAHAH. seriously damn boring cannnn. zzz.

took my pay for May. wahhh got quite alot lehh. surprised! =DDDD i like the feeling of earning and see my hard work paying off. geez. sense of satisfaction!!!

but it's to make up for June i guess. June only worked 2 shifts plus a few packages sold on friday and saturday (commission) which won't sum to much. but still!!!! i'm proud of myself for keeping my insurance premiums all regularly paid. (((:
July will make up for June!!! HAHAHAH so optimistic seh.



ehhh. today had mini chat with mumsy before heading off to work. realized, or rather, RE-realized that they are working very hard to foot my school fees. i was so self-absorbed in earning for tw till i forgot my main motive for schooling is to obtain good grades for their sake too.

kinda.....feeling very remorseful.
I SHALL WORK HARDER!!!!
cos' thinking about my philo grades is enough to send me into spasms of guilt trips.


i will not let the moolahs go to waste! because i don't think i'm stupid at all. hmpfff.
luckily i skipped the marketing minor, or by the time i finish my degree, i think my family would have been bankrupt. haiz.

sorry to mama and papa for suffering so much. i shall try to be the good daughter ok?
i really really wish papa will strike 4D within these 2 months. haiiiz. i hate to see them slogging so hard and working just to foot that horrid school fees.


maybe i am the cause of everything?
am i supposed to redeem myself? sigh.





ok, plans for sunday:

1) study abit of music (quiz postphoned but shall be hardworking)
2) go jogging!!! PLEASE DON'T RAIN!!! (i hope i don't die from extreme lack of exercise these past months. zzzzz. )
3) family night out for dinner at sushi outlet (most probably sakae since my father has some voucher to use) to celebrate ma+pa's birthday. zzz june babies all. HAHAHA
4) print out my summer2 timetable and check my fall sem courses to take.

No comments: