Monday, March 10, 2008

update of soul.



managed to upload only one bloody picture. blogger refused to listen to me.

rest of the pictures for another day when i'm free.

saturday work was...terrible. too tired to talk about it now.
sunday morning supper with tummy and friend. joo chiat. reached home 5am. konked out.
sunday noon to evening school with yan to do com300 proposal.
managed to finish my part and edited a million and one times. yan's part edited too. i'm going blind. managed to do up key RQ and objectives. zzz. rest for tml. really brain dead.

abs just sent com125 stuff. catch no ball where i'm supposed to add on. shall ask tml.

cannot already.
com242 full sentence outline.
com125 midterms.

bless me with good luck.
bless me...with energy and vitality to work everything out perfecto!

blog another time when i can feel my body.

nights.

No comments: