Tuesday, March 11, 2008

happy bunny is sick.

saturday night walk home from clementi mrt because i missed my last bus BECAUSE of lousy work and BECAUSE i felt like it. tired. bad day at work i told some people, so i won't bother elaborating. maybe when i feel better--physically.

one thing to note for myself--the cute guy returned. that guy whom i committed many purchase mistakes with. and he remembered me. AND i committed more mistakes today wtf.

but he called his friend to meet him at the videoezy shop. knn the friend is a girl. sian half.

but he still smiled at me though. sighhh. bliss.

supper wait for that merc to appear. fed mozzies for an hour. dozed off for 30 mins.
report in progress. com300. in school on sunday. why is it all so dejavu. sian.


report again on monday. completed what's left which was supposed to be in our assignment one. sense of accomplishment. but feeling terribly sick by now.

rainy day. dark clouds. and i look like a retrenched student. HAHAHA. or rebellious one. fine my face not rebellious enough.
parents returned homeon sunday evening. food. no stuff. and my father just showed me this tissue thing he got from an eating place there. wtf. retarded mans.


this was on....friday? yea. com300 group meeting. pics taken using yan's mr black. nice.


okkk. i'm tmd fucking tired now. but im gonna blog a little to announce my existence.

com125 needs to start. along with com242. arghhhs. com300 nina consultation tml plus group meeting. god let me survive.

my left eyeball hurts when i look to the extremes.

i'm so so tired. brain dead in effect.

got back mgm301 midterms. decent enough considering last minute studying. thank you ll. thankful indeed. =)

i realised i'm less harsh on myself nowadays. attempting to maintain my competitiveness; but at a healthy level. i don't wish to be neurotic and anal or obsessive.

headache.

dental in few 7 hours time. gotta sleep. mum saw my chui skin and suggested i go see her skin doctor who treated sis too. sis's skin is like better than mine now. sian.

I AM GOING TML. hence i will be late for com125 class. hmpff. who can bypass tofu fair smooth skin mannn. NOT ME.

okifeelreallysickasinwannapukealready. let me slim down mans. i am not fat. i am not flabby. i am pretty and smart.

nonsensical ranting.

bye. nights.

No comments: