Sunday, March 16, 2008

saturday.

i cannot feel my body and feet again. sobs.

started work earlier than usual at 430pm because P asked me to.
sorted shelves of vids. omfg lah. it's relc all over again. almost died. just doing S-Z. zzzzzzz.

crowd was bad. no variance today again wheee.
no cute guy.
but yea, i'm gunning for best loved trainee ok! although i'm damn slow and like one week once training, but i believe i am a fast learner and keen to learn at that too! wheee.

more new discounts out. zzzz. my brain cannot take it. HAHAH.

work ended late. missed the bus. walked/dragged my feet home. tired. managed to reach by 12am. wtf.

nothing really interesting happened.
P asked me to work in Jurong for April. hmmms. think about it first. stress mans.

suffering from withdrawal of shopping. sian.

project com125 at abs's in 11 hours time. nights!

No comments: