Tuesday, March 11, 2008

start and end.

when i said i wanted to jian fei, i didn't expect it to turn up in the form of braces.

damn fucked up.
bloody in pain. biting hurts.
chewing hurts. yawns hurts. stretching your jaw hurts.
EVERYHING FUCKING HURTS.
i guess my teeth shifted quite a bit since i last took off my bands.

knnccb.
two more months of this torture. AND i'M DONE WITH IT.
my dentist better not be lying.

soyabean diet so be it.
knn i'm fat anyway.

cb indeed.

my entire mouth is throbbing away like some bulldozing project wtf.




skin doctor said i'm having hormonal imbalance due to my late nights and insufficient sleep. he asked me what huge business i run since i'm always sleeping late. WTF. HAHAHA.

got pills and cream. sian. PILLS. i'm a druggie. i hate swallowing pills. =(



my sleepless fits for COM300 redoing of proposal is worth it. thank god. the nod from nina make it all worth it.


"why didn't you do the first assignment back then????"

sigh.
redemption is possible.


wahkao, when eating hurts, you know your life has hit some sort of lousy bottom.

No comments: