Friday, March 07, 2008

really eating air.

1) i will get at least A- for my COM300 at the end of the semester.
2) i will become thinner and toner and tanner and prettier and smarter and richer in one week's time and STAY THAT WAY (ok fine can improve cannot deprove).
3) i will achieve everything i've set out to obtain.
4) anyone who stands in my way and hinder me will get it from me.
5) i will stab anyone who pisses me off or the like.


school was bad. midterms COM300 results was shit. like lausai kinda shit. totally glenda replay. i'm very annoyed by that and so don't step on my toes.

yan says she saw E cheating outrightly during MGM301 midterms. i'm damn freaking bloody fucking dulan. WHAT FOR I STUDY SO HARD WHEN PEOPLE LIKE HER COPY???

are my sleepless fits for nothing?? is conscience really worth that little?

com300 meeting in few hours time. i've got stuff to iron out. and i've got a grade to achieve. no one will stand in my way or i'll get really nasty.

teojielin doesn't get pissed of easily. but when she does, you'll regret it.
------
work was ok. handling much better now. should be alright working alone next month already. sigh. my maths suck still. can't count money for nuts. zzz. work again this sat. god bless me i don't collapse and die.

S asked me why i'm working so hard. many reasons. countless people asked me why i give up tuitioning. many reasons why.

H today asked me about my life. and he thinks i'm this qian jin xiao jie who is filthy rich and asks money from parents whenever in lack. like wtf. JUST BASED ON ADDRESS?? that's fucking stereotypical.

that C guy came over today during my shift and dumped me a dvd and told me to pass H a msg. i was like HUH? he was on his way out then he turned back to explain to me. ZOMG. HAHAHA. and i was like damn haggled and doing some other stuff.

before he left..he was like..."oh ya, i'm C."

-_-''' stun.
ok lah. not that bad.

side note: some annoying customer came today. checked with rail centre. the guy there told me that that bloodyhell guy is damn troublesome customer. HE SURE is. H told me to ignore people like these. ok.


just in case you're wondering, i'm far from being fithy rich and pampered. I EARN MY KEEP THANK YOU.

i forgot when was the last time parents actually gave me a GIFT. sigh.



i don't ask anymore. and i wonder why. HE knows.

J knows. J understands. and i wonder how J can see through me. scary.

and i wonder if his intuition is true.
------
on monday, i was late for armstrong's class. ran up the escalator. two cute guys shifted to the left lane to give way for me to run up.

i tripped on one step. I FELL DOWN.

wham. elephant down on the escalator!
ouch. =((((
double ouch that they heard and saw since i only fell 2 steps away from them.
SIGH. i cursed damn after my "ouch" and "FUCK!" and scampered off.

it's a wonder SIM didn't report sighting a traffic RED light then. zzzz.
------
so tired every part of my body hurts.

if what he says is true......

No comments: