Saturday, March 15, 2008

da dong and i are fated.

i like the lighting lahs. it's damn soft glow ok!



one year ago this area was barren and dust-filled. now it's occupied and freshly painted.

ya i'm really so zi lian i cannot stand myself. how. why am i like that wtf.
see, this is why i say da dong loves me. we are fated/ destined to be together lor. HAHAHAHA.


sigh. ah gong in hospital. popo sprained her back.

had tuition today; 5th to 12 storey. time flew. was ok. if i pack my day with at least 4 tuitions, i think i'll be so bloody rich i can bathe in money now. but i don't have lah. zzz.

train-ed to tiong bahru to my popo's house. helped her rub her back. i wanted to talk to her and sit around more. but i was so freaking tired i fell asleep on the sofa soon after. wth. yes i'm so useless. HAHAHA. sigh.

anyway i'm damn worried. but it helps that i've not yet seen my ah gong. if not the full impact of it all will hit me in my face. which ain't good. sigh.

if i see him, he will get it from me mans. confirm will scold him for not listening to me. grrr. damn bad lah he.

ok i don't really have the mood to blog. supposed to get alot stuff done. think i'll settle them tomorrow before work.

i wanna see you tml. be there ok? and chat to me to make me smile. =))))

pray i fit nicely into that XS polotee wtf. dont want my float to come out. HAHAH.

nights.

No comments: