Tuesday, March 04, 2008

i'm frozen pig.

early in the morning i'm freezing my ass off in school students' lounge alone and enjoying it actually. wtf.

not the freezing part. just the alone part. i think i'm growing anti-social. how?

because my pretty dentist fell sick and i was only informed in the morning. had i decided to take the public transport instead of letting my dad fetch me, i think i would have reached ndc. WTF. seriously.

so now....

finishing up my com242 biblio due tml. and i have not touched my mgm301 yet!?!?!?! wtf. curses.

sigh. i lack sleep and i feel sick already. drinking water to subside that fire inside. think i can break record this semester as to how many hours i am able to slp per week. i can even fall asleep standing up, sitting down, outside on the bus/train, while using my computer to do research, reading text and notes, and even chatting or watching tv.

my debt is uncountable. =(

com125 lesson is coming soon. sigh.

hear my pleas ll, cos' i'm working hard. i'm trying.
i need you too. bless me with all the good luck.
i cannot be screwed anymore.

i believe in you, so prove me right.

after com242 midterms, it's time i wake up.
teojielin, you aren't gonna be a genius overnight.

byebye.
i wanna kiss him. -points down- cos' his lips are so succulent and sexy. whee!




but what to do.......







he wants to kiss that fish. =( yan, we both lost. HAHAHAHA.

No comments: