Wednesday, May 02, 2007

ultimatium.

lao meow says being irritated is bad for skin. HAHAHAHAHA. don't know what kinda logic, but i guess i'll take it for now.
anyway, my skin is so much clearer and better now. -beams- must be cos' the crammed exams period is over and i am trying so freaking hard to remain positive and well...less stressed.

after struggling with mgq stats for an entire afternoon, i think i remember again why i gave up on JC maths.
i recall everything. yet i know my detest for those numbers and symbols are present. butttt, i will attempt to do well this time. really, i'm trying.

break new grounds yea?

you are my debilitative emotion.
really...
i should keep away from certain people, certain type of people, and certain situations.
i've started to monitor what kind of feelings different people give me, what kind of emotions different situations give me and so on.
it's helping.
i guess i no longer can keep saying "i don't know" anymore.


i am others' debilitative emotion too, i guess.
the world is round.
i cannot please everyone.


tuitioning entire day tml.
BOO. but i finished setting my p4 eng mock exam for them. so it's cool.
meeting wj tml. i'm dragging him to go pasar malam with me!
HAHAHAH. well, since he is in such poor spirits, i shall make it my duty to cheer him up! (:
i'm his "joy". wheeee!

LOL.

and i simply cannot wait for the next meetup with bishi and the two guys. WHEEEE!!! super excited. looking forward mans. although school would have started then, but still!!! -grins-

i guess if i were to document my life so far, i can proudly say it's been meaningful at its best, depressing at its worst. but the ratio of :) to :( is high. at least i've grown along the way.

praise progress, not perfection.
well done jielin! HAHAHAHHA. -pats myself on the back-
perhaps while on the pursuit for near perfection, the iron lies in the laid back way i'm doing things. i've found the way things work. i've found how events magically unravel under my fingers; with a simple light touch of my fingertips.

i find it hard to express in words;
but its a mixture of strength, boldness, passion and leisure.
i like that feeling.
sweet 19.

No comments: