Friday, May 25, 2007

long time no see-s;

class today was better.
pop quiz by HOPE, which scared the shit outta me. was quite ok. and she claims it's gonna be the easier quizzes. DAMN.

went to delta to meet the hockey girls and two guys after that.
long time no see!!!
and monz nice nice bought me stuff from her HK trip. TOUCHED LAH.

HAHAHAHAH.

then was queensway with them to get fangs's shoes, then alexandra village for ZHI CHA. OMG. but the standard doesn't seem so good now. hmmms. still, i love zhi cha. <3


NO I AM NOT SLIMMING DOWN. pekcek.


i wanna go HK, TAIWAN aND JAPAN.

man, asian-fy me. when i'm richer then i go europe again.

but i need camera first.

my desire list is growing longer. only no one really knows what exactly i want. HA.
mental notes here and there. cos' every one time i want too many things.

individual style i stress. i don't copy.

training for pc fair tml. i hope it'll be fun! hahahah. going to gss with nehneh also. plus dental appointment before that. =)

my teeth are straightening out pretty fast, but there are still gaps. FASTER FASTER!!! I WANT BE PRETTY.

hahahah. vainpot i know.

ehhhs. the pics are done for spree 2 of blackills. DO CHECK OUT BLACKILLS.BLOGSPOT.COM NEXT WEEK FOR NEW STUFF. =)

i read laomeow's blog and PENG.

HAHAHAHAHHA. oh wells, so far no one says i'm old yet. most do mistake me for being a student (secondary/jc). hmmmmm. which could be both good and bad.



is it because i demand too much and too many?





maybe i should walk towards the light instead of away.

No comments: