Sunday, May 06, 2007

my coffin is the sofa.

i was awaken from the dead by my mother. because i did not wake up when my alarm clock rang. and i was late for tuition.
but my mama woke up my papa and he sent me there instead. i'm loved.

then was praying for my grandpa.

then i ate lunch at home. KO-ed on the sofa afterwards.
from then on, i did not know what was happening. i had switched on the fan earlier on, but i was perspiring all the time i was asleep.
it's really lousy. and i felt those beads collecting on my body. but i was so darn exhausted i just wanted to continue sleeping.
i remember trying to open my eyes to look at the time, but all i could see was fuzzy images here and there. it felt like i lapsed into hibernation.

i guess i cannot really complain about my life, because i chose it. every single step. i have to take responsibility for my actions then.

i only managed to drag myself up from the sofa after my mother nudged me awake.
bathed and got ready fo dinner.
i feel like a pig. but oh mans, i need that sleep so badly.

i think sleep can only do so much. you know, but it doesn't show on my face anymore.
what i really need is a god damn magnificent getaway from this place.

yes, i'm working on it. i'm aiming for it.

am growing fatter. shall go for a run before i head for school tml. sian. school=sian.

i want to shop again!!!!
i need a good shopping partnerrrr.
HAHAHAHHA.
aiiii.

and i got pimples again. knn. aftermath of overnight orientation and lack of bath.

=(((((

it's really hot recently. booooo.

i feel like my life now is pretty hectic, but lacking in a certain deeper structure.
it sounds really....off?

ahh but i'm starting to trust horoscopes. HEH.
keep getting shocks when i read them.

looking forward to what ever good time i can grab hold of then.

i want my tuition payyyyy.

aiiii.
abs is right.
when you are so bloody busy and tired with life,
it is pissable that people end up thinking that you are slacking away.


there is so much i want,
and only so much i can have.
i am greedy.
but don't blame me for wanting more and more.
desires must be curbed, yes.
but without them, there's nothing to fight for in life.

No comments: