Saturday, May 12, 2007

housewife is not me.

i've concluded that being a housewife is damn tiring.
considering i only took charge of washing clothes and hanging them out to dry.
keeping the dried laundry.

clearing my clothes and separating old ones from the new.


i'm so tired already.

must be the weather too.
sauna mans.
global warming indeed.
SAVE THE EARTH!!!

went school to take esl research paper. i met glenda at the lift. she was going in and i was going out. damn heng. so i grabbed my paper from her. phew. plus lousypok meow's cos' she woke up late.
BOO. pia-ed down to bugis-og-simlim for interview for PC fair.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HIRE ME.

haizzzz. money need.

then was walking around with meow.
buffet at siamkitchen. died. SO MUCH CAN. 14 dishes. no wonder waist grew. =(

got some stuff. headed down to ikea; stopped by queensway too.
mans, so many memories. i feel so old. HA.

ikea was fun. deco and all. made me feel like revamping my stuff. but $$ again. and plus i don't have that much space at home. nor a own room all for myself. haiz.


big big project.


i made many mega omphs today.
i wonder if they'll come true.
it's all important omphs that mean so bloody much to me.
-sighs.


no school but i feel so drained.
the feeling deepens thinking of tuition tml.
mad rush. constant brain work.
handling of crazy kids.

maybe i'll get my pay tml.


the bbq.


big project.
time to get some solid planning done.

No comments: