Thursday, May 03, 2007

teochew 101.

it's time to start mastering teochew.
greater gains ahead.


so today, my plans got ruined by a cancelled tuition from my aunt. NOW I HAVE TO WORK ON SUNDAY ALSO. siannn. my only hols is gone. very very bueysong.

slacked around watching KIDS CENTRAL because nothing else humane is on the other channels. and i don't have scv thank you. sighs. tolerated 1 hour or so of "come, repeat after me!!" and "what do you think? -deliberate pause where kids are supposed to chant the answers at home-" i couldn't take it and switched off the tv.

stats. then wj came to pick me up.
ahhh, the feeling ot being driven around is darn good. (:

talked quite a lot mans.
then went to the pasar malam to walk walk eat eat.
wah lau eh. i guess there are gentlemen in life lah, abs. i've found one.
HAHAHAHHA.
yea. i think the chatting helped quite abit to release tension in both of us. life has been really tough recently. i hope things go well for him mans.

so plonked ourselves down at xh to eat our ramly burgers and the popiah thingy that is damn westernised. hahaha. got bird nest drink also lor! LOL.

aunty: you want medium or large?
wj and me: errrrr. -hesitates-
aunty: the large one got more yan wo(birdnest), the medium one less.
wj: okok. we take the medium one enough already.
-takes drinks and he pays-

wj: eh! WAH THE YAN WO QUITE BIG AH.
me: -slaps him- pleaseeee. that's ice. you blind ah.
-_-'''


got myself cotton candy too. bliss. =)

the pasar malam in singapore is nothing much really.

anyway, wy came and 3 of us lame-ed around like mad. wah lau eh, can laugh until tear lah. i will miss her when she goes over auzzie for her final year. haiz. damn, the centre is special cos' of the people lah.


you said that you can tell i will marry young.
you said that i will not marry a foreigner.
you said that my future husband would be a tall and very good looking local.
you said that i will marry someone rich.
can you tell the future?
really?
i doubt. but i take comfort in those vagueness.



anyway, i like yelled at the kids for 15mins only and my voice was almost gone by the end of the lesson. very jialat. but first time they actually listened carefully to me. either it's because of their oncoming exams and stress, or maybe cos' i really blew my top.

and principal has a damn knack for suaning/kajiaoing me.
haiz.

first the model thing.
now is say infront of entire class of kids that i'm _________.
slap him mans. always make me so paiseh.

and mr wang wj is no where better. ARGH.
they are really nan xiong nan di. hahahaha. but they do make my day.

so, it's mgq is few hours time. final paper. please let me do welllll.
then orientation, then school.
can my life be worse?


getaway getaway. where are you?
break curse break curse.
can you?
can you change my destiny for the better?
is there any price to pay?
will it be a large price, or a minor one?
nothing comes free.

i miss.

No comments: