Sunday, May 13, 2007

save me, oh money.

omphs in progress.
hard work in progress too.
can you see me becoming slimmer???
HAHAHHAHA.
haiz, i don't think so. even i cannot see myself changing. =(

more running tml. BOO.
so much planning in my brain, so much things to get done, so little time.
arghs.

break the curse please.
i'm feeling a little lost.

tuition today was ok.
got my pay finally. <3
not alot. but can survive if use properly.
no more chionging in shops already. haiz.
i need some adequate financial management.

i felt like i needed some company on a lonely saturday, yet did not want to do extreme travelling or gear myself up to entertain people.
so i asked wj to accompany me for dinner.
he readily agreed. which made me kinda glad.
chatted alot to him. haiz. i think i lack someone whom i can relate to now.
i'm losing people i care for.
i'm gaining distance, intentionally and unintentionally.
i'm feeling lousy and guilty. where have those i love gone?
where have you gone?
will you come back? will the efforts be lost in time?
will us drift apart like nothing happened? no promises kept?

i miss you.

a simple dinner upon my request.
yes please, i'm not exactly a restaurant always kinda girl ok.
i don't know why people have this image of me being relatively high maintenance.

talked about my plans for my future, and the present.
i'm glad i have support.

it's gonna get tougher only. but it's a fight i must take on.

took a lone walk in wcp after dinner.
thinking on my own, without music, no ipod no distractions.
just plain thinking and planning. i needed air and some clarity.
got inspiration here and there.
so many ideas. so much motivation.
but i'm really tired...

the stars were hopeful.


the stares.

No comments: