Friday, May 04, 2007

my first in four.

JWWWWWWW!!! hehehe.
my first drink in four months. ARE YOU PROUD OF YOURSELF JIELIN???
YES!!!!


okok, zi wen zi da.

so mgq is over. and i think it was ok. but was too tired to check properly. so just browsed through once then left. might score badly. hecks.

i think admin is against me. KNN WHY THEY JUST WANT TO CREATE MORE TROUBLE FOR ME AND MATHS. very very hates.
=(


gonna omph now that my adding of maths 115 will be accepted on the 7th. pekcek.
just let me get over and done with it mans. i cannot stand doing maths another sem. so many subjects that i feel are irrelevant to my degree.

anyway, highlight of the day, (not much highlights asides from textbook collection and studying for mgq) was dinner!
got psychoed by meow and nehneh to go LET'S CLAP for dinner.
yah lah, fineeee. it was darn good. HAHAHAHAHAH.

chilli crabs! -cheers-
butter sotongs! -cheers-
prawn paste chicken wings! -cheers-

yumyums. damn full. and then it was alcohol at BLOOIE'S. mans, that sip was like heaven. to prove to stupid nehneh that i can actually resist alcohol, i stuck to one glass. hmpffff.

WE MUST HOLD A CHALET SOON. wheeee!!!
HAHAHAHAHAH. or perhaps a road trip. =(

i wanna travel so god damn much.
and i've got tons of unglam meow pics yet uploaded. lazy.


-lizard scurries alongside nehneh as she walked past-
-meow jumps back-
me: wah, you crazy ah. why so scared?
mz: no lah! later the lizard SCREAM then the tail drop off.
me: .............


now, tell me. DO LIZARDS SCREAM?
sibei incoherent. cheyenne mans.


orientation in 8 hours time. let's hope it'll be enjoyable.
boo! i hate it when i'm a first aid IC. REALLY.
ultimate boredom no involvement.
sobs.
tuition tuition tuition.

my pay please.


no more omphs.
so tired i don't wish for anything. that's so weird.

No comments: