Friday, May 18, 2007

i guess.

recently there have been plans, then last minute cancellations.

i guess it's either i'm damn suey, or it's just not the time to go out.

i'm quite tired of being pangseh again and again.
like get me all hyped up to go out, then after that tell me it's cancelled.
i'm VERY SICK OF IT.

i don't get pissed easily, but all these repeating events are enough to fire me off.
JUST GO AWAY.

i officially don't want to go out anymore.

i mean, fucking make up your mind.
want to confirm then CONFIRM.
don't say CONFIRM then cannot go.


so tired.
maybe it's lack of sleep.
maybe it's flu.
i'm giving excuses.
but i'm really annoyed this time around.
i'm feeling aggressive i think i shouldn't talk.

because my words might slice you into pieces.

so, i guess, no one really matters.
just me.
it's time to be selfish.

again, i feel detest rising up.

No comments: