Thursday, May 10, 2007

interesting day.

so i started off the day feeling pretty good. almost ended feeling rather good too. then this had to happen.

concentrating on the positive side, i had fun today. got to know some people better. and did things other than bumming around at home.

tuition was good. kids reduced, which was a relief surprisingly. because i don't think my work is productive or helping anyone adequately if the class keeps growing.

pretty tired now.

wj brought digicam to xh today. camwhored the moment it got onto my hands. died.
alot of my unglam pics with him.
but it's so fun. HAHAHAHHA.

took pics with class and my favourite p2 student. SO PRETTY. muacks.

and he said i can pass for 17 to 18. good news? good.
robot says it's 16-18. good news? good.

i spotted great bags online. and i'm so tempted.
after delberating for quite some time, i've decided not to. i like my stuff NOW AND NOW.
not wait and wait.

so i shall go shopping instead. HAHAHAHAHHA.

save jielin saveeee.
japan.
taiwan.
hongkong.


camera jielin.
more stuff jielin.

wait wait. where is my pay even?
DAMMIT.


ok anti-omph? or should i let it continue.
at least life is more interesting now.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

i shall let it be.
in any case it gets out of hand, i can always run.
maybe i'm reading too much into it.

but will the Ys stop coming for me????
I WANT Os!!!!

No comments: