Monday, May 07, 2007

the heat.

almost killed me. i thought i was super zai can run during the afternoons. so i went to run around 1 plus. till 2 plus.

I ALMOST DIED. no i didn't die, but i really almost died. the heat today was too much mans. more than i can normally take. so i retired earlier, and went home to bathe to get ready to go school for the maths lect.

bombed admin afterwards and apparently I DON'T HAVE TO TAKE 115!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. i think my omph power seh. overshot liao.


i think i may have done better than expected the previous sem. =)

really way off the mark. i'm glad. although most of it wouldn't be counted in GPA calculations, but still, i guess i'm proud of myself.
on the route to proving myself.

-beams-

tuition is driving me mad though. i feel like the workload is increasing. especially with parents' demands and children with differing standards and learning speeds. now i know the pain of teachers. haiz.

so many questions. so much i want to do. but i feel my patience running thin. i feel tempers rising high. i feel blood boiling. and i feel ashamed.

i wonder why all these are felt. perhaps i am unknowingly a perfectionist. or maybe an elitist. or maybe someone harsh and abides by standards.

maybe i want too much for my students and neglect to think whether they can achieve what i want for them.

haiz.

horoscopes. how scary they can be.

scarily accurate.
anyway i've decided to start placing a certain amount of my tuition pay in the untouchable account. future mans. my future.
cannot just think about the present wants. hmmmm.

summer is definitely here. the weather is bloody hot.
all the summer wear must be taken out.
sobs to winter wear.
it's time i slim down.
my fatsssss. byebyeee.

i need to roam town mans. so much i need to get. ARGH. WHO WILL BE MY SHOPPING PARTNER?

lazy to upload pics.

too much going through my brain.

spiderman 3 anyone?
(NO NOT YOU ABS)

No comments: