Sunday, May 20, 2007

money never enough.

officially, i proclaim myself a shopaholic, a shopping addict.
pity there is no rehab. it's so bad i feel guilty but i cannot stop.

the only way to curb it is to leave as little money in the movable account as possible. haiz.

and so the shopping list grows.
the price of objects of desire is increasing steadily.

my life would be much easier should i have more money.
think tml i go talk to wj about the private assignments.
no pain no gain right?

tuition-ed today.
came home. nua-ed abit. then headed for my hour run. haven't been running for damn long. heh.

almost died in the heat. i swear i almost stopped breathing because the heat was stifling me so badly. i hate the weather.

i sit still also can perspire like a pig. it's just THAT bad ok. bring me to winter countriesssss.

done with the pictures finally.
i wish i am not that much of a workaholic. i wish i wish for so many things.
am very unsatisfied with life. VERY.


ate the yummy DOM dark chocolate. HEAVEN. LOVE. WHEEEE!!!

very bad. but nehneh says dark choco is good for skin. HAHAHAH. excuses yes.
i miss watermelon juice. GIVE ME ONE CUP ICED THANK YOU.

talking to air.

the weather is making my mood really bad.
i'm perspiring and cursing so much i don't even wanna act jolly unless i'm in an air-conditioned room. REALLY. it's too much okkkkk. BOO TO SINGAPORE.

i think the world is really spoilt. i don't recall past years being so humid.

ok i decided to increase my savings to $100 per month. it's a really huge portion from my pay. but it's a sacrifice for my future. maybe if i take up more tuition slots i can increase the savings. hmmmm.


plan jielin plannnn.

money money come to me.
fats fats go away.
brain brain come to me.
bad luck bad luck go away.
pretty pretty come to me.
errrr....
HAHAHAHAHA.

____________ come to me.

No comments: