Monday, May 14, 2007

killing time;

it's almost over, the time without my parents.
i feel the free-est these few days. without curfews to meet, no naggings.
perhaps a little housechores here and there. but it's manageable.
i can run in the evening at 8plus and there's no one to control me.

life's good.

i can don't eat my breakfast, lunch or dinner and no one cares.
except from the occasional calls to check up on us from grandma.
and a surprise visit from her today noon.
gee.

i guess i'm loved. there's nothing much i can complain.

been running quite consistently this week.
don't see much difference though. sigh.

is it so hard to want something so badly?
ok fine, so i want many things very badly.
=(

i'm tired of being so greedy. but i cannot stop myself.

i realised i keep whining that i hate it no one pays for me.
but when it actually happens to me, i insist on paying for myself.
suan ler. i'm one weirdo kid.

clothing and appearance aside, i'm still weird.

outta here. continue planning.

THE WEATHER IS SO FUCKING HOT.
I THINK SINGAPORE IS MELTING.
IM MELTING.

No comments: