Saturday, May 05, 2007

im backkk.

i cannot believe i survived today. to earn more money.
YES I DID IT. WHO SAYS I CANNOT.

ok fine, so i was so exhausted i fell asleep on the bus and train and i thought that 10 years had passed. that's how much sleep means to me now.

and i was so tired i fell asleep on the train and i only woke up when my legs almost gave away because my natural reflex during sleeping was to relax and curl up. yea, i got a couple of bad bumps against the wall of the mrt too. =(

reached tuition in one piece. managed to survive p4 creative. then was p3 private. which i fell asleep a couple of times and only woke up when i THOUGHT i DREAMT someone was calling me "teacher, i finish my work already." KNN. DIE. i hope he doesn't go back to tell his mama. i want my job. =(

p5 creative, i told them right at the beginning i was very tired so if i fall asleep don't mind me. besides, i gave them the task of keeping me awake. so quite a bit of laming around and cold jokes from me. HAHAHAHAHA. okkkk fineee.

bonding cannot meh. =)

went home for ah gong's bbq which was halfway in the process by the time i arrived. bathed and went down to mingle around and greet the elders and the birthday boy! ate good food. was too tired for good appetite. lounged around, saw vodka vanilla, thought i've give vodka another shot. KNNB. NEVERRRRR.

i shall stick to whiskey.
vodka tastes really gross somehow. argh.

geez i love my classes today. nice little understanding kiddos. =)
at least i didn't go close to losing my temper or anything negative.

the orientation? hmmmm, i must say overall it was ok. no serious injuries, just some annoying freshies here and there. attitudes galore mans. YES I FOUND UNSTABLES FOR MEOW. haiiii. me? nothing interesting.

i was so bored and stoned half the time doing nothing but float around like a ghost. some things screwed up, some went smoothly. but generally i think the hard work and effort should be applauded. =) well done to everyone involved!!!

got to know more people through this orientation though. which is good. life should be more like this.

but i was so smelly at the end of it i felt disgusted. it was like...anyone could set up an oil extraction plantation on my face. and "oil-skiing" is actually possible on my skin.
HAHAHAHAHAHA. sounds gross.

i was squinting half the day(because i couldn't lift my eyelids) and stupid wy noticed. she was like "EH YOU TODAY SO MUCH QUIETER. YOU SHOULD BE SO TIRED EVERYTIME MANS." -_-''' so nice lah she, really.

so many things happened. too tired to blog any longer.
shall keep reflections to myself then.
internal memory. secret thoughts.
omphs should be more specific. asking for it mans, stupid jielin. SPECIFIC OK.

ok, tuition tml.
bless me. then going to bai bai my grandfather (mother's side) after that. geez. let me survive.

i don't wanna wake up until 10 thousand years later.
morph me into a sexy hot vamps.
HAHAHAHHAHAHA.

No comments: