Monday, August 29, 2005

whine whine.

ah yes. i admit i'm a super huge whiner.
but i too realised something. i whine about my grades and academics stuff only.

yups. so i figured out the moment i stop studying and start to enjoy life, i'll pretty much become a quit-whiner very soon! i can't wait man. i hate to whine everyday in my blog about how lousy my grades are and how much im failing.

BAH. so today's paper killed me. nothing out of ordinary. tml's paper is probably going to slaughter me. but i cannot say anything about tml's paper, because i haven't study a single shit. i might as well go eat shit first. no hard work= no results. we all know that.

but then again, there is hard work and may not produce results. and then there is SELECTIVE hard work and produce minimal results. i belong to the last one. darn selective studying. damn it. i shld have never done it. heck. and i happened to selective on nuclear physics. fook. it's like fucking easy can???!! and i totally did not study in depth, so i did not know the full answers to the Qs, so i did not do. yay.

and guess what. my gravitation Q is probably going to get 2 marks max. whoppingly exciting. passing physics is gonna be exhilarating mans. aim for pass this prelims, and hopefully i can jump a few grades to get a B in As. WAHAHAHAHA. who am i kidding man.

sighsigh. that's it la. GP first time this yr did my summary. but did not finish my AQ as a result. yup. and i think i screwed up my essay. ARGHS. so disappointed with myself. did not feel that sense of achievement when i finished writing. usually i wld have a slight tinge of self-satisfaction one..=(

im freaking depressed la. heck heck. i'll like to pretend im ok. it's just the PRELIMS ma you all tell me. sure, it's prelims and you guys will be getting Cs the minumum, and lousy me can't even pass. see the irony? HEH.

but i gotta thank many people who pushed me on man. especially to wei qiang. hahahaha. he's a damn good motivator. can you believe he msges me everyday to check on my progress, answers ALL my questions on physics, give me advices, comforts me and even sends me encouraging quotes from famour people then tell me moral of story??!!! hahahaha. man, that's so totally my brother! :) thanks dude, though i know you don't even know of this blog. hee.

but i think i gonna disappoint him in the end for this time round. sigh. i feel so upset. but i guess since im here already, might as well continue right. give up half way im nowhere here nor there. hard work reaps results. yupyup. i must try to rmb this. and stop slacking onthe excuse of relieving stress. HAHAHAHA!

homerun was good. second time watching. think first time with er..forgot who. but a group of frens la. wah i still think that megan girl damn good. she cry make me want to cry. hahahaha. her face like speaks volumes man! *kudos!* i love expressive faces. but must be pleasant looking expressive faces la.

:)

someone sat beside me during GP papers. he took of his shoes and started to shake his feet. damn distracting. i cldnt help but notice his socks got holes also, although adidas one. HAHAHAHA.

go figure.


i wanna be a happy girl! (:

i hate being left out. =(
am i really so un-fun to be with? *sigh*

No comments: