Thursday, August 25, 2005

surprise!

not much of a surprise la. actually i wonder if anyone even noticed my adsence from the internet.

long story cut short, my internet/lappy crashed. virtually crashed so much so that i could do nothing but stare and curse in frustrations. yes, i did mention that failures of technology brings out the worse in me..

perhaps it is a blessing in disguise, maybe it's not. so now, im using my parents' computer. the internet connection here is WORSE. slow. but at least i can access webpages/websites i need to. the bad thing is that i cant sign into msn using this com. well, *shrugs*, i doubt if anyone missed me anyway.

become much of an anti-social of late.

studying? perhaps. more of TRYING to study.

really stressed. yet not really stressed. dunno why, miss tan asked me not to be so stressed today. said im not one who can cope with stress, so don't over-stress myself and in the end cannot perform at fullest potential.

i think what she said was true to a certain extent. *shrugs*

shall not debate here.

having been thinking alot lately. really confused about some stuff. not sure what to make of it. what to say.

some things, are better left unsaid afterall.

for i could be accused of being insensitive all over again.

i just hate questions lingering in the air.

that air of uncertainty.

ridiculous isn't it?

a "friend" i've not had a proper conversation with in like what? 4 days? amazing. not even a single word. *shrugs*

friends. i wonder why they form such a substantial amount of my life.










one thing. random. not to anyone in particular, lest anyone accuses me again.

do nto assume you know me very well. to APPEAR like im studying DOES NOT mean that i AM studying ok.

do not assume that i'm "art-sy" and hence take geography. (no offence to arts students, i do love arts)

i admit i am dumb sci and maths wise. perhaps you had put it across subtly. i do not deny that fact that perhaps i am even slightly stupid. at least i tried.

i do know that i am lagging behind and have no time to make decisions, but sometimes you do not know what i am going through, so do not jump into conclusions. you are not me. you do not know me that well. so don't start assuming.

irritating.



4 sub perhaps is too much for me to handle. i have no idea WHY the hell im still holding on. i know each and everyone of you doubt my abilities. i know. but im still trying ok.

im not smart. so stupid people have to try to work hard.









if i do not initiate to start a conversation with you, that means im not interested in talking. you see, i find no interest or depth in making meaningless small-talk. for people who indulge in it, are mostly people who do not sincerely care about the topics being discussed or even the person you are acknowledging.

think about it yourself. i'm sure i am right to a certain extent.
but there are exceptions of course. with people who are sincere and friendly, and i totally appreciate it.

just be sincere when you are with me, that's all i ask for.

am i too demanding?







crap. i feel so emo now. must be pms. arghhhhs.
i don't even know if i want to go school tml. should just tell me parents tml is NO SCHOOL. woO~


you see, sometimes we are indulging ourselves in our little mini world that we often forget about people and things that are happening outside this is puny world of ours.

me. me. me.

No comments: