Tuesday, August 30, 2005

maths is mad.

i prefer to think of it as so. *points to title of entry*

yes. and i've come up with a theory that i doubt 99% of the population living on this world would disaree with me. but heck. i believe in in ok. and im entitled to my opinions. and it's not just some stupid fling of a comment im putting up here.

there is a stark difference between being ABLE to do maths, and LIKING maths. get that clear.

anyway, here's the theory:

mathematicians are stupid people who come up with different kinds of theories and formulas just to make people look stupider than them.

get it?
now everyone repeat after me!! hahahhaha.

damn, im self-entertaining. fine. so perhaps im trying to comfort myself. but heck, i feel better already. besides, 3 hours of studying before the test will not do much help especially since i did not study maths for the past 1 yr and plus. woO~ yea, so i wldn't be surprised to know that i got worse than my usual 20 plus score. i was sleeping half the way anyway.

my head was throbbing like some internal earthquake. i was starving because i did not eat lunch and i only had a piece of bread before coming to school. my digestive juices were all churning around and some were even rising up to my throat, making me feel like puking. so, i went to sleep lor.

aiya enough about that totally loser paper. life after maths paper makes me feel like an imbecile momentarily. luckily there are other stuff that makes me believe i am much more than idiotic maths.

stayed back after school to do some teachers' day stuff for all our teachers. hmmmm, ok la. then delivered the packages and gave miss tan her birthday cake with the cards at the staffroom. hahaha, actually she's really nice encouraging us a stuff. sigh, i really don't want to disappoint anyone. so much pressure and stress..internal and external. damn stress.

actually i realised i am usually so pissed with myself that i have no time to be pissed with other people. i end up being pissed cos' i can't do this/can't do that/can't do things properly/can't make things turn out the way i want them to. it frustrates me when i lose control of my own life.

this is probably why i lose my temper so often recently. i'll be so glad to be emotionally stable. *sigh*

and im pretty glad i don't do so because i have pretty crazy friends around me too. and that kinda neutralises out. think: crazy+crazy=sane.

and probably because im perhaps one of the few people that can laugh away failures. i'll be the first person i ever know to be able to GRIN AND SMILE away after flunking a paper i just did for test/exams simply because i cldn't be bothered. but of cos', that usually happens for maths.

i should get started with my other subs soon.

relax..it's only prelims ma...

you see, everyone is telling me that. i scared one day..it'll be:

relax..it's only the As ma...

by then. i gone case liao.

the art of procrastinating sucks. i've mastered it over the years.
dunno tml wan go back rv for teachers' day stuff not. hahahaha. lazy. and im so fat i doubt i can fit into my outside clothes now. study-binge.







so i close my eyes and count to ten, and i wish that everything will be wonderful again when i open them..

No comments: