Monday, April 27, 2009

sunday sleeppppp.

well, because i blogged till about 3plus am last night, and i had to wake up at 7am to go to pray at the temple for my waigong, i was pretty darn tired. but survived. and because i figured that there is no point to look that nice on a sunday morning, i just lathered on my moisturizer/sunblock and left the house. -.-'''

in fact, i did that for the entire day. after the praying, went to pick up my waipo to bring her to our place for lunch and dinner. then fatbear picked me up after i bathed again (to wash away the smoke smell) to crash his place. the plan: i slack, he study.

awwww. but i was determined not to disturb him from his studies ok! so being the nice little gf, i nua-ed one corner of the room, watched youtube on my touchy/fatbear's laptop and then fell asleep soon after because i was so tired HAHA.

pictures.

the family dropped by the marketplace near our house to buy stuff for the prayers. yawnnnn. so early and the parking attendant auntie is out already! i wanted to take a picture of her because she is so kaobei, but she walked too fast! geeee.

the sky was blue, too blue, had to catch a picture of it! there was wind in the early morning, then it disappeared, and the weather was back to shitty hot. =( WHERE'S ALL THE CLOUD COVER!!!!

i took the picture while in the car! HAHA. at least i managed to minimize the possible reflection from the window.

tugged out my long lost socks to wear them again. with my pink-fading-become-less-pink sneakers. =(

and you can see that my socks have been through a lot because it's almost see-through when stretched wtf. HAHA. or maybe i just grew fatter over the years -.-'''.

i'll miss wearing sneakers for sure. once i start working. IF i get a job. HAI.

i'm waiting for my telephone to ring. CALL ME PLS!!!! CALL MEEEEE. TELL ME YOU WANT ME!

home after the praying and picking up of waipo. it was a good few hours of family day--papa, mama, jie and me. had a lot of jokes, laughter and i really liked it. it's rare we get to hang out like that. no one has time for anyone else for heartfelt banter already. it's so...normalized.

mama didn't want to take pictures showing her face so the ZB paper will do lah huh HAHA. and huangy looks fat in the first picture, so i took a second one. yawnn.

mama cooked a simple soup. i like her dishes because she is very health-conscious and this has made me a rather health-conscious person while growing up. the soup smelled awfully tempting, even though i wasn't intending to eat lunch.

sweet-tasting. the natural taste of lettuce, cut onions, crabstick, meatballs and mushrooms. no preservative, no oils, no pepper. i like! yums! had a small bowl of this before i went downstairs to wait for fatbear's arrival.

oh! pictures from my phone. took this in the morning before leaving for house. can see how pale i am. I DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO PUT ON CONCEALER LOR. -.-''' i need to give my skin a rest lah. can't be bothered even if i scare people away with my panda eye rings HAHA.

dug out my limited edition converses to wear. since the weather is crazily hot and sunny and suffocating, it is very unlikely to rain, hence my sneakers are more or less safe from any kinds of wetness. (: the skin of the sneakers cannot come into contact with water!

even after about 2 years of not wearing them, or even taking them out, THEY ARE STILL IN PERFECTTTO condition!!! lovelove.

even the base has pictures ok!

okkk!!! JIAYOU TO FATBEAR FOR HIS FIRST PAPER ON MONDAY!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!! (:

anyway, because i slept quite a bit this noon, for about 4 hours, i feel like my skin is slowly replenishing all the lost time for repairs. (: happy.

meeting william tomorrow for lunch. it's odd, isn't it? but since he asked me out to chill, then go lor. in any case, he offered to treat me to sushi buffet! HAHA. shall try to take pictures tomorrow and blog! meeting quite early though, so i shall......go sleep now. wheee. beauty sleep!

and i'm really determined to lose weight this time. shall try to resist as much temptations as possible. i have to figure something out for the sushi buffet =XXXX BUT i really want to LEAVE my weight plateau FOR GOOD. as in leave and GO TO A LOWER PLATEAU.

so sick of seeing that number 55 everytime! no matter how much i eat/diet/exercise. nothing changes. ROARRRRR!!! i dislike my bones, my body, my face, my bank account. things must change.

they are about to change already. positivism leads the way.

for now, i'm the queen of nua-ness.

No comments: