Saturday, April 04, 2009

no pictures, just words.

/EDIT.
i just revamped my template to something SUPER simple.
it should be readable from itouch/iphones too.
and i'm taking away the chatbox. so leave comments if you wish to tell me something. even if you're a stranger/admirer/hater. LOL.
------

this entry is just gonna be words and more words, no pictures at all. sorry!

anyway, i'm kinda lost as to where to start because it seems like ages since i blogged and talked about my day and my feelings. hmmmmm. so many interesting things have happened but i didn't have the time to jot them down in this space. i don't think people would be interested to know...and even if they did, they wouldn't comment on the content of this blog because i think my tagboard died or something. i'm gonna remove it all together.

and i'm thinking of changing my blog template again. gahhh.
will go blind.


okok, let me start by saying that our persuasive speech outline has finally been approved by mcneil!!! hail the birdnest hairdo!!!! she even made a comment on the paper! reads "Well done, jelly and helena!"

so tomorrow, saturday, after my usual tuition, i'm gonna pop to nehneh's place to crash and do the powerpoint and rehearse and possibly start on our commemorative one. grrrr.


errrr...and i went to the interview at recruits express. i initially applied for a corps comm position in a healthcare company, BUT the people at RE offered me a position in their HR department. zzzzzzzz. it's a long story.

i waited 1 hour before the lady who was supposed to interview me was free. she was one of the higher-level managers and was having a meeting with her boss--let's call this boss miss don'tsmile. and the lady will be hence referred to as miss A.


in any case, i sat there rotting and playing scramble on touchy, watching tens of people going in and out of the office getting interviewed for other jobs by other people there. tsk. finally it was my turn. after filling in a compulsory form (as always), i was invited into a room and by the time i was freezing my ass off from the crazy air-con.

i tried to control my shivers and tremblings hands but it was really a feat. zzz. i gave a few uncontrollable shivers and i think i must have looked odd wtf. CANNOT BLAME ME HOR. who ask them to make me sit there for 1 hour under the air-con!!!! hmpfff.

it was a long, intense interview whereby miss A broke the news of the position she was offering to me. i think she was quite taken back by me and i can confidently say she was quite interested in my credentials and personality. usual interview questions were asked, and a few odd questions that were damn wtf. REALLY. it wasn't very tough at all. i guess the other corporations would be more competitive and intense. -shrugs-


then i had a series of 3 personality tests wtf (i don't think others had to take this test =((( ). and after i was finally done with the 3--felt like exam papers wtf, i was brought to another interview by miss don'tsmile. zzzzz. can guess from her name ok. don't ask me what kind of person she is.

this interview was harder to pass as compared to the first. because she looked perpetually restless and listless as if she had better things to do than sit there and listen to me talk. it was bad nonverbal signs and looked severely impolite. but still. i told her my mind frankly (not about her being impolite) about my feelings towards the position they were offering me. told them i'll consider them seriously.

both interviewers said the same thing about me. confident. sure of what i want in life. will fight hard to get whatever i want. competitive. very suitable for the job. zzz.


left the office finally in a daze. 3 freaking hours. i almost died.



it's a long story, but i can say that from what i gather, the pay they are offering is comparable to the minimum wage i'm ready to settle for. which is fine with me. really. plus there are incentives too.

BUT DAMN IT, WON'T MY MOBILE PHONE START RINGING FROM THE OTHER COMPANIES I'VE SENT ME RESUME TO???!?!!!

=( impatience is bad. but i really want other options.



the position is available from the moment i call them back to confirm. very bad.


but i'm just not sure if it's the job i want. or whether i'm up to it. because the atmosphere is really competitive. and promotion is based on merit. gahhh. and the people there look so...mature.

------
so anyway, managed to meet fatbear for dinner on thursday and friday. yayyys. but was stuck at home kind of dinner. LOL. i think i'm gonna become the next zhai nu (stayathomegirldamngeekkind).


i'm fatbear's sushi princess.
fatbear's new name is ti kar.
i'm tired.
i lost the train of my thoughts.
i have A LOT more i want to blog about.
really can't remember though.
shit, getting old.
forget it.

night night.
it must come soon.

No comments: